I'm back.

Started by eroticduck, 21-02-2012

eroticduck

Hi guys. Most of you might remember as that fail troll. Well, I'm back. My old character Darya is no longer around in the zone. Perhaps I might make a new character or perhaps I might focus on Crussaria. I donated money a while back for stalker and hopefully that will entitle me to the other races that aren't human. I have no idea who I will roleplay. If you have any ideas or if you just want to say hello, feel free contact me via steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sithchick. I am pretty sociable. I add pretty much anyone that wants to, and strike up conversation daily. I am prone to remove people if they don't respond to me. I've had people add me and never utter a word.

If you don't know me or if you don't remember me, my name is Nicole. I go by eroticduck. I used to play Darya Amka or something. I am transsexual, meaning I was born a man but identify as a female. It's pretty complicated and I don't want to discuss the finer points of my anatomy out in a public thread. If you want to ask questions, you can message me on steam. I like to educate others. Ignorance breeds hate and prejudice. My favorite color is pink. I like Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, despite an obvious scene that was hard to watch (no spoilers). I like Paramore a lot, but my favorite type of music is swing / big band / early jazz from the Roaring Twenties.

I live in Indiana, which is a state in the midwest area of America. It's above Kentucky, neighbors Illinois and Ohio, and is below Michigan. It's primarily a republican state but we went blue for Obama. I don't go to any school for I graduated two years early. I don't know what I want to do career wise. Maybe a house wife or perhaps a waitress. I don't really have any aspirations. Aviation interests me a lot though, as does medicine. I am a dual citizen of Ireland and America and consider myself both American and Irish. If you have any other questions, go ahead and ask here.

TL;DR: I am back. Hello.

lolKieck

Information about your gender isn't needed.
Hi.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

eroticduck

Quote from: lolKieck on 21-02-2012
Hi.

It's my introduction and I am introducing my person. I'm sorry you felt it was unneeded.

Hello!

lolKieck

Quote from: eroticduck on 21-02-2012
Hi.

It's my introduction and I am introducing my person. I'm sorry you felt it was unneeded.

Hello!
Last time that kind of information made the thread a flamefest, there are narrow-minded people here.

eroticduck

Last time that kind of information made the thread a flamefest, there are narrow-minded people here.

Yeah. I think there was a super christian here. Hopefully everything things will go well though.

Lexo

I guess 'Welcome Back' and Nice to meet you :D

eroticduck

Quote from: Insanity on 21-02-2012
I guess 'Welcome Back' and Nice to meet you :D

Thanks. Nice to meet you too.

Overwatch

Clean slate I guess. Welcome Back.

Bl★ck Star

mfw Eroticduck is back

Welcome back !

eroticduck

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 21-02-2012
mfw Eroticduck is back

Welcome back !

Heh, hey! We had a bit of a feud a while ago. All if forgiven I hope.

Thank you for welcoming me.

ThY

Welcome back, I still like your name (: Add me again or something :l

eroticduck

Quote from: ThY on 21-02-2012
Welcome back, I still like your name (: Add me again or something :l

Oh my gosh, I love you! Your friends list is full. You'll have to add me!

deluxulous

A person's a person. Welcome.

...neighbors Ohio

Howdy, neighbor.

Ragolution

Hi guys. Most of you might remember as that fail troll. Well, I'm back.

Quote from: eroticduck on 21-02-2012My old character Darya is no longer around in the zone. Perhaps I might make a new character or perhaps I might focus on Crussaria. I donated money a while back for stalker and hopefully that will entitle me to the other races that aren't human.  I have no idea who I will roleplay.

Unfortunately, it does not; You'll have to talk to Silver about that but I'm quite sure that if you donate money to one server, you don't get the perks of any other server's donaters.

Quote from: eroticduck on 21-02-2012If you have any ideas or if you just want to say hello, feel free contact me via steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sithchick. I am pretty sociable. I add pretty much anyone that wants to, and strike up conversation daily.

We are now political opponents. We will spar on a daily basis. I will proceed to add you.

I am prone to remove people if they don't respond to me. I've had people add me and never utter a word.

I'd say it's sort of the HGN tribal mentality. We like to have everyone from HGN within arms-reach even if we hate them/don't talk to them.

Quote from: eroticduck on 21-02-2012If you don't know me or if you don't remember me, my name is Nicole. I go by eroticduck. I used to play Darya Amka or something. I am transsexual, meaning I was born a man but identify as a female. It's pretty complicated and I don't want to discuss the finer points of my anatomy out in a public thread.

Not to be rude/malicious, but that's what it seemed like. Aside from the fact that you ruthlessly trolled the ever-loving shit out of everyone within five miles of your forums posts you had a sort of posting tone.

If you want to ask questions, you can message me on steam. I like to educate others. Ignorance breeds hate and prejudice.

Stuff I didn't read because I don't genuinely care about people's personal info/creep on people.

If you have any other questions, go ahead and ask here.

TL;DR: I am back. Hello.

Don't get me wrong here.
I'm not saying "Get out we don't want you here."
That is totally not what I'm saying.
Try to bare with me here when I ask:

Why the fuck did you come back?

eroticduck

Quote from: Ragolution on 21-02-2012

Crussaria.

lolKieck

Crussaria.
You'll be disappointed because it's inactive after the Inquisition hunting mages was removed.

Paintcheck

Crussaria.

Yeah...about that...

It's dead. Sorry. Also Silver will not let you transfer donor flags. A couple other people asked about it when it first came up.

Bl★ck Star

mfw Eroticduck is back

Welcome back !

Heh, hey! We had a bit of a feud a while ago. All if forgiven I hope.

Thank you for welcoming me.

Never had anything against you lol.

eroticduck

There was major drama with the Minecraft server.

Bucky

I used to watch the forum threads where people yelled at you and I'll have to admit, I chuckled a bit. Anywho, welcome back.

Bl★ck Star

Well I got kicked out of the Server lead, So Ragolution is the new Leader with Ranma

RanmaChan

Well I got kicked out of the Server lead, So Ragolution is the new Leader with Ranma

Someone called?
Welcome back.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Khorn

You left again?

Wait, I think that I was the one that left.

Ragolution

No, now I'm the "Servers that no one really cares about" Manager.

Plunger

Welcome back, you'll have to ask someone other then me now for admin stuff on Crussaria now, since I got removed for inactivity after our talk last night, I'll still help you install the pack if it's still broken, but other then that you'll need to ask paintcheck or ravenger.