I'm Back(ish)

Started by pilot, 18-04-2013

pilot

Hey eveyone,

It has been a long time! Last time I remember I was in the Enclave with Rebel's leadership, good times, good times. Although, I can't seem to forget how annoyingly nooby I was back then, I feel like it had to do with HGN being my first RP server where I actually learned and stuff, but I'm back, excited for StarWarsRP, I'm much more mature and sensable then I was last time AKA no more New Haven recruiting. That said, hello everyone, hopefully the welcome back is a warm one and I don't get booed off the forum.

Lexo

Welcome Back :) Its nice to see people return and its great to see someone taking a interest to the Star Wars Server. :)

Maxi96203

Oh jeez.
Oh jeez.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Khorn

You won't get booed off the forums, but I doubt you'll get a warm welcome.

And you weren't gone that long.

CC

Quote from: Khorn on 18-04-2013
You won't get booed off the forums, but I doubt you'll get a warm welcome.

And you weren't gone that long.

ON THE CONTRARY.

WELCOME BACK BUDDY.

I don't even know you but hey

Rebel6609

Quote from: pilot on 18-04-2013
the Enclave with Rebel's leadership,
Not my best moment in leadership...
But hey, Welcome back!

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Steven :D

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 18-04-2013
Quote from: pilot on 18-04-2013
the Enclave with Rebel's leadership,
Not my best moment in leadership...
But hey, Welcome back!
HUMAN WAVE TACTICS, GO-
Your character has been permanently killed by one of Longlostblake's sinister sex toys
/jokes aside

Hi

nKe

Silver Knight

I wish i saved the steam quote when you said you were leaving forever for real life. lol.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lucky Pig

pilot

Quote from: SilverKnight on 19-04-2013
I wish i saved the steam quote when you said you were leaving forever for real life. lol.

I said I was pulling back, never said I would leave forever. Which I have been pulling back, only games that are installed for me is Gmod and its mounts and GTAIV. Although the only reason I first left was because I was mad busy with work and playing games was only slowing me down. Although, now things are opening up and hey who doesn't want to play StarWarsRP.

Maxi96203

Quote from: pilot on 19-04-2013
Quote from: SilverKnight on 19-04-2013

I said I was pulling back, never said I would leave forever. Which I have been pulling back, only games that are installed for me is Gmod and its mounts and GTAIV. Although the only reason I first left was because I was mad busy with work and playing games was only slowing me down. Although, now things are opening up and hey who doesn't want to play StarWarsRP.

Me.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Khorn

You mean 'Star Effect ar pppppp!'?

Stay in school, you'll get the same quality of creepy and drama there. Especially with Blake taking point.