HULLO! I'M MINER240! <---- Please Read this!

Started by Miner240, 06-01-2012

Miner240

Hello, sorry for the title, I needed your attention! Well, I am Miner240, and I am new here. I posted a thread about noone being on the server, and was told I should make an introductory thread  :-\ . So uh, here it goes!

I am Miner240. I play MineCraft, Terraria, ALL the Half-Lifes (HL1, HL2, all episodes, deathmatches, and expansions, and HL:S), lots of FPS games, Oblivion and Skyrim, Magicka, TF2, Assassin's creed (all), and games similar to those. My favorite food is pizza. Also, my favorite Garry's Mod game-mode is Fallout RP. I heard about this Fallout RP server when I searched "Fallout RP Gmod" and found this video. There was a link in the description to the HyperGaming Fallout RP server. I joined, saw the thing about a content pack, and spent forever setting it up. Once I did, I found out that no one was on the server. I then posted about that and as said above, was told to make an introductory thread. And this is it! Thanks to the 2 people who are ever going to read this!  ;)

Steven :D

I had a suitable image for introduction posts but I'll save you the horror for now, welcome.

Knife_cz

Szenti

Welcome.
Just by your name I guessed that you'll like Minecraft or Terraria. Haha

Bl★ck Star

nKe

meetdadoom

Welcome, my name is Mishka. Do you like pokemon?

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Frostee

Quote from: Steven :D on 06-01-2012
I had a suitable image for introduction posts but I'll save you the horror for now, welcome.

I think I know what it is :3

OH AND HAI.

whyku

It's nice to meet you, I am Whyku.