News

For Star Wars Roleplay
Click here.

HULLO! I'M MINER240! <---- Please Read this!

Miner240 · 1000

Miner240

• Loner
Hello, sorry for the title, I needed your attention! Well, I am Miner240, and I am new here. I posted a thread about noone being on the server, and was told I should make an introductory thread  :-\ . So uh, here it goes!

I am Miner240. I play MineCraft, Terraria, ALL the Half-Lifes (HL1, HL2, all episodes, deathmatches, and expansions, and HL:S), lots of FPS games, Oblivion and Skyrim, Magicka, TF2, Assassin's creed (all), and games similar to those. My favorite food is pizza. Also, my favorite Garry's Mod game-mode is Fallout RP. I heard about this Fallout RP server when I searched "Fallout RP Gmod" and found this video. There was a link in the description to the HyperGaming Fallout RP server. I joined, saw the thing about a content pack, and spent forever setting it up. Once I did, I found out that no one was on the server. I then posted about that and as said above, was told to make an introductory thread. And this is it! Thanks to the 2 people who are ever going to read this!  ;)

Steven :D

• ♥ ~Kawaii!~ Member Extraordinaire ♥
  • Quality GVC Thread Contributer and Poster
  • Awards This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Official Member of the Kilopost Club The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
I had a suitable image for introduction posts but I'll save you the horror for now, welcome.

Knife_cz

• S.I.B.W.W.D.N.N.M.
  • 1337 Xena The Lesbian Warrior Ex-Spestznas Stalker
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club They were a powerful force in the west decades ago... LGBT Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Welcome.

Szenti

• "SMILE"
Welcome.
Just by your name I guessed that you'll like Minecraft or Terraria. Haha

Bl★ck Star

• The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Welcome to HGN !

nKe

• Tumble-Weed
  • You see this because you're butthurt
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 When life gives you lemons...
Welcome!

meetdadoom

• HyperGamer.net's Panda Resource Manager
  • I'm the real Papa Bear
Welcome, my name is Mishka. Do you like pokemon?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM</a>

Frostee

• Ellen Page is my waifu
  • Gladiator
  • Smoke coal erryday
  • Awards Pack your shit in a box and get out.
I had a suitable image for introduction posts but I'll save you the horror for now, welcome.

I think I know what it is :3

OH AND HAI.

whyku

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • *Shrugs* Its just me.
  • Awards This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
It's nice to meet you, I am Whyku.

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

For Star Wars Roleplay
Click here.

* Users Online

Dot Guests: 560 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 9330
  • stats Total Posts: 180888
  • stats Total Topics: 22765
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 218
  • stats Most Online: 86466