Hey.

Started by Pink!, 14-01-2011

Pink!

How are you all?

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Bl★ck Star

Welcome to HGN, Have a Great time around.

Pink!

Thank you.

(I must make one small request of you - is it possible for the Verification method used in posts to be disabled? It is quite difficult to read.)

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Pink! on 14-01-2011
Thank you.

(I must make one small request of you - is it possible for the Verification method used in posts to be disabled? It is quite difficult to read.)

What Verification ? I have none, what the ..

deluxulous

Thank you.

It's probably to make sure you're not a bot, for your first few posts. It wasn't there when I joined, so I have no clue. Look around your profile for an option disabling it, or just see if it goes away after 10 or so posts.

Welcome to HGN, your correct spelling and grammar is appreciated.

Turkey

Quote from: PistolKid on 14-01-2011
Thank you.

It's probably to make sure you're not a bot, for your first few posts. It wasn't there when I joined, so I have no clue. Look around your profile for an option disabling it, or just see if it goes away after 10 or so posts.

Welcome to HGN, your correct spelling and grammar is appreciated.

ya welcum to srp n hgn we have active staff good servers great playerbase active admins good servers good content

lolKieck

Hello there mate, welcome to HGN.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Pink!

The problem of this verification code will end soon, then? One can only hope.

And it is a pleasure to meet you all. Apologies for my verbose English, but exploring the world in which our language creates is a career of mine; I am a writer, though yet unpublished.

Pink!

Apologies for repetitively posting, however, upon joining the server I found two issues limiting my ability to play. The first is the brief quiz faced upon joining the server. While the answers are revealed through the phrasing of the questions, the final question states that the server I have connected to is Fallout Roleplay. While I can appreciate the masterpiece created by Black Isle (and later Bethesda), I am hopeful this server is not an amalgamation of the two universes. Is it?

Secondly, I have discovered that upon selecting the option of one's gender being female, it becomes impossible to traverse the menu further.

If anyone could assist me in these problems, it would be greatly appreciated.

Violet

Hi! The other girl here! Exile made it so you have to donate to prove your a girl... Enjoy your time in HGN... Dont lose your sanity...
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

deluxulous

Quote from: Violet on 14-01-2011
Dont lose your sanity...

ahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

oh wow

Pink!

Hi! The other girl here! Exile made it so you have to donate to prove your a girl... Enjoy your time in HGN... Dont lose your sanity...

A pleasure to meet you, though I will admit I'm confused as to what you have stated there - one must prove their gender?

Bucky

No no no, Exile is not some pedophile 72 year old. On the Stalker RP server however since in the games you almost and I think never see females, you have to apply (http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/pk-appeals/specailfemalenon-ukrainerussian-char-applications/) to have one. It's just a little extra precaution to keep realism.

By the way, welcome to HGN, hope you enjoy your stay.

Pink!

Ah, now I truly understand. The questions faced upon joining the server are those for character design!

I will admit that my relief is palpable.

Violet

Correction for Bucky, when I said donator only i meant it. You cant have a female model. Though if you meant IC then yes you must apply.

Though, it doesnt affect me as much since I already got accepted and im Military so ^^.
Four Eyes is nice.

Pink!

Correction for Bucky, when I said donator only i meant it. You cant have a female model. Though if you meant IC then yes you must apply.

I fear your acronym there has confused me. What is "IC"? My understanding is that it stands for In-Character, however, the sentence makes little sense with such a definition. Could you elaborate?

Also, I have been attempting to understand 'Garry's Mod', but I have little experience with the modification. I ask forgiveness for any misunderstandings or mistakes I may make in the future, but I have read as much as possible to minimise mistakes.

Violet

You dont have to have a female character to RP as a female though to have one on the server as Bucky had said earlier, you must apply to have it with a decent background or reason or cause, the character cant just pop out of no where. For mine, I have a short story for her and a reason which is of course the Military.

When I said IC - I meant you are required to apply before you can play as a female.

This is to avoid some random whore character like the one BTO made. (No offense because its my opinion.)
Four Eyes is nice.

Pink!

Ah, I see. Due to the lack of women within the realm of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, to play a female S.T.A.L.K.E.R. a restricted pursuit - yet females are not prevented from roleplaying otherwise.

Correct?

Violet

Indeed! ^ ^ So have fun!
Four Eyes is nice.

Bucky

OR OR OR You can get tooltrust and ragdoll trust and spawn that female model and just physgun it around... Yeah.

Violet

>.> The only thought I got out of that one was something about you being perverted Bucky... Though Donator has its benefits such as flags etc.
Four Eyes is nice.

Pink!

I may consider donation at a later time, depending on how truly the atmosphere of one of my most adored games is captured.

That said, while slightly flawed, this modification is truly interesting, and your server strikes me as a fantastic place to roleplay in, if only there was someone else to enjoy it with.

(I fear my hint is not subtle.)

Turkey

Girls. internet, Pics with a poster or it's a man.

Dark angel all over again lol

Bucky

I may consider donation at a later time, depending on how truly the atmosphere of one of my most adored games is captured.

That said, while slightly flawed, this modification is truly interesting, and your server strikes me as a fantastic place to roleplay in, if only there was someone else to enjoy it with.

(I fear my hint is not subtle.)

Regarding this. The server is temporarily empty due to the release of the heavily anticipated Carussia Alpha. The server will repopulate soon, it just needs time.

Violet

I have only shown Rebel and Lav my pics cause they are trusted people so hah!

And yes Crussia RP has had everyone on the server gone from existance. o.o
Four Eyes is nice.