Hey.

Started by Pink!, 14-01-2011

Pink!

Carussia is the medieval roleplay I've heard about, correct? It is my understanding that it is, unfortunately, restricted to those who have donated. A pity for new users such as myself, but I have the patience to undertake the server at another time.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Turkey

Quote from: Pink! on 14-01-2011
Carussia is the medieval roleplay I've heard about, correct? It is my understanding that it is, unfortunately, restricted to those who have donated. A pity for new users such as myself, but I have the patience to undertake the server at another time.

Donate, :D

KingArthur

Wow, a person who actually has a vocabulary. Nice to meet ya pink, as stated many times the SRP server currently is less then full at most times due to many reasons. However, I enjoyed it for a few years, and still enjoy it now (Although slightly stale).

Pink!

Quote from: Turkey on 14-01-2011Donate, :D

What would be the requisite donation? A mere two dollars? From what I have observed, it appears to be significantly more.

Quote from: KingArthur on 14-01-2011
Wow, a person who actually has a vocabulary. Nice to meet ya pink, as stated many times the SRP server currently is less then full at most times due to many reasons. However, I enjoyed it for a few years, and still enjoy it now (Although slightly stale).

It is a pity, as I am finally understanding what the server's purpose is. A significant pity that it is not utilized to its full potential when empty.

In the meantime, however, I am entreated by a plumber of Italian descent to assist him in his quest, harvesting pieces of stars in his quest to save his beloved, kidnapped royalty. I shall return. Please, I understand the Steam program has a friends system, so should you have a desire to communicate via this program, feel free to make contact.

Turkey

Quote from: Turkey on 14-01-2011Donate, :D

What would be the requisite donation? A mere two dollars? From what I have observed, it appears to be significantly more.

Quote from: KingArthur on 14-01-2011

It is a pity, as I am finally understanding what the server's purpose is. A significant pity that it is not utilized to its full potential when empty.

In the meantime, however, I am entreated by a plumber of Italian descent to assist him in his quest, harvesting pieces of stars in his quest to save his beloved, kidnapped royalty. I shall return. Please, I understand the Steam program has a friends system, so should you have a desire to communicate via this program, feel free to make contact.

20 bucks

Pink!

That's hardly a small amount. I'll consider it - but then again, I wonder if there are other benefits to the purchase? To call it a donation strikes me as absurd.

Who am I required to donate to, that I can ask these questions?

Khorn

In all honesty, it be best to wait it out before deciding to donate or not.

Who knows if SRP returns to it's wonderful ways.

Cutch

What wonderful ways? Its a downward spiral with no way back up.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Pink!

Well, my experiences on this server have been quite exciting. While the initial start for me was marginally irksome, in the quest for character development, I found it very pleasant once the experience was underway.

My profuse thanks to all who have taken the time to roleplay with me thus far.

Turkey

i had fun on server the start was rktiaksum, in the quest for items, I found it very pleasant robbing people gis guns easy

My profuse thanks to all who have taken the time to halp me rob people so far

Translated so average SRP player can understand

Pink!

Quote from: Turkey on 14-01-2011
i had fun on server the start was rktiaksum, in the quest for items, I found it very pleasant robbing people gis guns easy

Your post far from espouses the truth of my experience, I am afraid. I am unsure if you find the server similar to this, or simply are attempting to garner a hostile response, but my journey into this server was far more pleasant and different to the mishappen answer you have proposed.

Zstan

Quote from: Pink! on 15-01-2011
Quote from: Turkey on 14-01-2011

Your post far from espouses the truth of my experience, I am afraid. I am unsure if you find the server similar to this, or simply are attempting to garner a hostile response, but my journey into this server was far more pleasant and different to the mishappen answer you have proposed.

Everyone likes to fuck around with each other in this community. (He means no offense)

It's a HGN thing.

Pink!

Ah, my apologies for taking the incident seriously then - in future, I will try and take such jest in my stride.

Khorn

It's more of a Turkey things. He's becoming more of a resident troll with each passing day.

Pink!

In passing interest, is there a problem amongst this community with people who have a penchant for irksome 'trolling'?

Bl★ck Star

I may have a troll Avatar but I am not that much a troll, just in the GVC (Gay Vampire Castle) where it belongs too.

lolKieck

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 15-01-2011
I may have a troll Avatar but I am not that much a troll, just in the GVC (Gay Vampire Castle) where it belongs too.
In GVC, trolls troll YOU Blackstar.

Turkey - wanna-be troll
Me - only just an asshole, but not a big one

Anyway, it's good to see you like the server, you won't see me for a while (FO NV which is back to english is ftw !)
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Turkey

Quote from: lolKieck on 15-01-2011

Turkey - wanna-be troll

Anyway, it's good to see you like the server, you won't see me for a while (FO NV which is back to english is ftw !)

I am not a wanna be troll. People just call me a troll because my humor is different

lolKieck

Quote from: Turkey on 15-01-2011

Turkey - wanna-be troll

I am not a wanna be troll. People just call me a troll because my humor is different
It's trollish, sadly you can't use it. But it is a bit like mine.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Turkey

Quote from: Turkey on 15-01-2011

Turkey - wanna-be troll

It's trollish, sadly you can't use it. But it is a bit like mine.

Your an idiot.

Pink!

This has always irked me, significantly. It is 'you are', thus 'You're an idiot'.

If you must insult someone, please use appropriate grammatical structures.

Zstan

Also, most of us frequent 4chan.
So be ready for alot of memes.

But other than that we are serious business.

Turkey

Quote from: Pink! on 15-01-2011
This has always irked me, significantly. It is 'you are', thus 'You're an idiot'.

If you must insult someone, please use appropriate grammatical structures.

jaik

itt: people who think that trolling is awsum.
I see Turkey repeating my mistakes, which lead to a permanent ban.

Either way, good to have you on board, Pink.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Turkey

Quote from: Jake on 16-01-2011
itt: people who think that trolling is awsum.
I see Turkey repeating my mistakes, which lead to a permanent ban.

Either way, good to have you on board, Pink.

I am permanent banned?