Greetings, sire!

Started by ThePirateMan, 24-02-2011

ThePirateMan

I am Pirate, randoming makes me cry  :P

Hello.

Uh.. What do people usualy say in these?

I like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplaying and Mount and Blade: Warband.

I'm also relatively new to Gmod RP., but I have RPed for several years outside of Gmod.

Dragon

Hey, welcome to the community man.
I hope to see you in the server sometime.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Knife_cz

Welcome,may i ask you where you roleplayed outside gmod?..some example?

ThePirateMan

World of Warcraft RP servers, Warcraft 3 RP maps, pure-text RP in chats and Mount and Blade: Warband RP mods would be four examples from the top of my head.

Silver Knight

Welcome to hgn. Always good to see a new face around here. We have more servers than just srp. Check them out.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

ThePirateMan

I've allready got a lot of stuff on my plate, so I'm gonna take it easy before I expand my horizon to other servers.

Knife_cz

W3 RP?people still play it :D?

ThePirateMan

I don't know about public RP on WC 3 nowadays, but there are still clans that do it (sadly can't remember any names) and I every now and then grab some friends and play a good 4-8 hour long SotDRP game.

Silver Knight

Quote from: ThePirateMan on 24-02-2011
I don't know about public RP on WC 3 nowadays, but there are still clans that do it (sadly can't remember any names) and I every now and then grab some friends and play a good 4-8 hour long SotDRP game.

Ive done that several times however it's only fun if your not stuck with retards and no one leaves for the first hour.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Last.Exile on 24-02-2011

Ive done that several times however it's only fun if your not stuck with retards and no one leaves for the first hour.

there's a lot of wc3 rp maps open all the time, one of my favourite ones is "Fantasy Life"

Ragolution

CotH.