Gents.

Started by Agera, 27-02-2011

Agera

Hello, I'm Agera.
I recently decided to move from building to roleplaying, I know most basic rules and I've played Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat. I just want to have a great time with you all and if there's anything I need to know, please tell me.

Regards,
Agera.

Silver Knight

Welcome to HGN. It's always good to see a new face around here.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bucky

Quote from: Agera on 27-02-2011
Hello, I'm Agera.
I recently decided to move from building to roleplaying, I know most basic rules and I've played Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat. I just want to have a great time with you all and if there's anything I need to know, please tell me.

Regards,
Agera.

Excited to see there are some new people with more decent grammar and spelling coming into the community... Anywho, welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Turkey

Quote from: Bucky on 27-02-2011
Hello, I'm Agera.

Regards,
Agera.

Excited to see there are some new people with more decent grammar and spelling coming into the community... Anywho, welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.

You're on the internet complaining about grammar, Holy shit. Grow up.

Bl★ck Star

Welcome in HGN.

Knife_cz

Hello there :D

Ragolution

Quote from: Turkey on 27-02-2011
Hello, I'm Agera.

Regards,
Agera.

Realise that grammar and spelling are the difference between Brotherhood of Steel and Wastelander.

Bucky

Quote from: Turkey on 27-02-2011
Hello, I'm Agera.

Regards,
Agera.

Never said I was complaining, merely stating that it's easier on the eyes to read sentences with proper grammar and punctuation. Rather difficult to read when people 'tiep liek dis'.

Roy

Nice to someone new
You'll see me on sometime spreading the word of Islam
So by a Qua-ran from me

DiskoStew

Welcome, Enjoy your stay :D