G'day, mates.

Started by ReaperTeh, 05-12-2011

ReaperTeh

I forgot how I stumbled across this community... But regardless, hello there.

I've basically been looking for a new community to join after serving a TF2 community as an Admin for a year, and decided to get back into role-playing. I'd consider myself an expert of it, but I haven't ever done something like a S.T.A.L.K.E.R Role-play before, so that's gonna be an interesting experience when my internet stops being a snail and DL's the files.

Steam Username: midnight_rambler_73
PSN ID: Reaper-Teh
Games For Windows Live/Xbox Live: ReaperTeh

Nestor Arkhipov - Loner - Alive

Madcombat

Quote from: ReaperTeh on 05-12-2011
I'd consider myself an expert of it.

We'll see about that, regardless welcome. Lets hope you prove to be a valuable member and dont leave after your this post like so many do for some reason.

Silver Knight

Try out stalker and see if you like it, we have a medieval fantasy server (Crussaria), a fallout roleplay server and minecraft\terraria roleplay servers too, if stalker is not your cup of tea.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

ReaperTeh

I recognise BluePrint just by looking at the menu when you enter the server. That alone impresses me a lot, so I'll most likely love the Stalker server. Though the Medieval and Minecraft servers sound intriguing, too.
Steam Username: midnight_rambler_73
PSN ID: Reaper-Teh
Games For Windows Live/Xbox Live: ReaperTeh

Nestor Arkhipov - Loner - Alive

Steven :D

I recognise BluePrint just by looking at the menu when you enter the server. That alone impresses me a lot, so I'll most likely love the Stalker server. Though the Medieval and Minecraft servers sound intriguing, too.
There is also a Terraria server but it is down for the time being.

jaik

You're impressed by Nexus?
lol
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

KingArthur

In crussari, mudcrabs slay you! But, in all honest most admins are there to help, and we try to keep it as serious as possible while still being fun, ofc

irondeity

Welcome aboard. If you have any questions about the various servers in general, you can ask openly or PM one of us and we can fill you in and/or redirect you to one of the admins for a particular server.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Bl★ck Star

G'day Matey

bohi

Hi.

You should come on FalloutRP!