Erm... hello!

Started by Aviator, 01-01-2010

Aviator

I never was able to find an introductions thread for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP, maybe it's because I'm not familiar with forum website format that isn't coded and hosted by MyBB... I literally just joined half of an hour ago! Apologies all around! I'm not a newbie to RP- I'm a very serious, active, engaging roleplayer. Passive or not, I enjoy every minute of it. I don't always set roleplay so it's me who will be the benefited/not dead/winner, it ruins RP for people. I know a LOT when it comes to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R., I'm a huge fan. I even pre-ordered the German version of Call of Pripyat! It's great- even with a crappy translation mod! I find the storyline of the series to be very intriguing- unique, sensible, and fun in a serious way.
I'm not sure what kind of RP this is- I'm experienced mainly in very, very, very strict and serious roleplay, proper grammar (You could call me a grammar Nazi xD), stuff like that. Is this like, Light RP, or super serious yet fun? Or something else? Can I expect everyone on the server to be a good roleplayer and can I expect them to use proper grammar, full stops in typing, and for them to properly punctuate their sentences?
So, anyways, I'm Aviator! I hope to get off on a good foot with this community!

klp4

Hello mate. Welcome to HGN and SRP!

Well, I can tell you that all of us try to do our best when it comes to roleplaying on the server. We take it seriously and we don't jump around and minge, ruining the rp for others. Ofcourse, sometimes it happens that a troll or just a "buzz killer" comes online in purpose to crash everything or just minge around. Though, we have really good Admins that take care of situations like that, so there's no need to worry.

Since we have players from a lot of different parts of the world, everone can't be a star in spelling or using the correct grammar but none the less, everyone tries to do their best.

Hope you'll enoy your time here in HGN and good luck fighting for survival on SRP!
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Bl★ck Star

Welcome to HGN

Willkommen endlich noch ein deutscher so wie ichs gelesen hab :D

deluxulous

Sup dude.

This IS a serious RP server, we use a modded version of Cakescript. There was a recent update, and everything got wiped, so I think you'll find yourself on the same level as a lot of people.

Welcome, man. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. The main populace is from the UK and Europe, but the server is hosted in Texas, I think.

itzmillerrr

get at me.