Coming Back, Apologies

Started by deluxulous, 22-12-2010

deluxulous

HGN Community,

It's me, PistolKid. I have since changed my screenname to Deluxulous, as some may have noticed. For those who don't know me, I was a respected member and STALKER admin up until sometime this summer. This was sometime in August or July, I think. I left HGN after the hostile situations involving Commisar Nitro, Longlostblake and Plunger. I then went to Anomaly RP, which I quickly found to be incredibly shitty. The community died in a month.

However, this is not why I write. I wish to apologize to you, the community. What I said in a post at Anomaly RP was out of line, uncalled for, immature and incredibly stupid. After many months of being away from RP in general, and school/social life, I deeply regret this. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, I'd rather you didn't know. I was deeply aggravated by Plunger being banned, disrespected etc. - Plunger was a good friend to me, and in my eyes he was doing the right thing. I sincerely and deeply apologize to anyone who was affected by me leaving. First and foremost, the community. I apologize for any disruptions, trouble, and inconvenience caused by my leaving. Secondly, to Last.Exile. I messaged him a separate apology because I disrespected him the most, and again, the things I said were out of line. Thirdly, to my friends. I strongly regret deserting you, without telling anyone where I was going or what I was doing. I missed you guys. A lot.

In conclusion, I'd like to say that HGN has been, and always will be my home. You guys are a great community, and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else. What happened this past summer was just me in a moment of confusion, anger, and blind accusations. I apologize for everything and anything that I have done, has been done, or is being done. I hope I don't seem like a huge asshole to anyone here, but if you do, I'm sorry for that too. I hope you can change your views. People do change - I'd like to be an example of one. I hope you can all forgive me. And with that, I would also like to become active on the servers and forums again. I missed STALKER RP a lot. A lot.

A lot.

Sincerely,
Deluxulous (PistolKid)

(Reposted from "Vacation and Return Thread" as I fear not many people will see it in there)

DiskoStew

Welcome back dude :) Hope to rp with you on the server.

Steven :D

Oh hey its you, hi.

Silver Knight

Welcome back i guess, it took you awhile to realise such things but i get this alot im afraid..

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

lolKieck

Good to have you back.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Why did you remove me?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

Quote from: Jake on 22-12-2010
Why did you remove me?
I wasn't aware that I did. Re-add me, I guess? (i still love you if that's what you're wondering)

Anyone else feel free to as well - steam id is dcbarker.

Commissar Nitro

QuoteI was deeply aggravated by Plunger being banned, disrespected etc. - Plunger was a good friend to me, and in my eyes he was doing the right thing.

You mean like have a party on TS the day i got the reults from hospital saying i only had a few years left on this cunt of a planet?

Or make constant jokes about heart disease?

Or troll on the server constantly when the ban codes were broken?

Ah dont give a shit what you say about me Pistol and i aint got fuck all against you, But Plunger is a vindictive manipulative cunt who i hope to high heaven and the deepest puddle of filth in hell, That he dies before i do.

Back to the point, I never had much against you, You were a head strong admin but you knew what you were doing. Welcome back to HGN.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

deluxulous

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 22-12-2010
QuoteI was deeply aggravated by Plunger being banned, disrespected etc. - Plunger was a good friend to me, and in my eyes he was doing the right thing.

You mean like have a party on TS the day i got the reults from hospital saying i only had a few years left on this cunt of a planet?

Ah dont give a shit what you say about me Pistol and i aint got fuck all against you, But Plunger is a vindictive manipulative cunt who i hope to high heaven and the deepest puddle of filth in hell, That he dies before i do.

Back to the point, I never had much against you, You were a head strong admin but you knew what you were doing. Welcome back to HGN.

Yeah, I know you guys despised each other. But like I said, he was always friendly to me, so I saw him as a friend. I see that he was a huge asshole to a lot of people, especially you. I don't want to dwell on it however. Thank you for the kind words.

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!

Chrono

omg,pistol kid. Hi, Welcome back :D

Silver Knight

Quote from: PistolKid on 22-12-2010
Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 22-12-2010

Yeah, I know you guys despised each other. But like I said, he was always friendly to me, so I saw him as a friend. I see that he was a huge asshole to a lot of people, especially you. I don't want to dwell on it however. Thank you for the kind words.

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!

Still is. He was never pbanned and is still lurking. You can sometimes find him on ts trolling.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Locke

Welcome back bro.

deluxulous

Quote from: Last.Exile on 22-12-2010

Still is. He was never pbanned and is still lurking. You can sometimes find him on ts trolling.

That's unfortunate. Me and him barely talk anymore... it's been a while. Kinda glad now.

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 22-12-2010
Welcome back bro.

Thanks, Lockey.

Bl★ck Star

Hey Welcome Back Pistolkid.

Missed you alot <3

deluxulous

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 22-12-2010
Hey Welcome Back Pistolkid.

Missed you alot <3

Thank you, kind sir. :)

Dug

Pistol!!!!!!! :D Welcome back dude! I was wandering what happened to you! Good to have you back :D
You were missed :P
PS: Join Duty, ftw.

deluxulous

Quote from: Dug on 22-12-2010
Pistol!!!!!!! :D Welcome back dude! I was wandering what happened to you! Good to have you back :D
You were missed :P
PS: Join Duty, ftw.

Great to see you Dug!!! It's kind of obligatory that i join DUTY lolz. I'll be active tomorrow, but I'm going to bed now.