Bye.

Started by acepie, 27-03-2011

deluxulous

Acepie leaving because one person started DM'ing him or whatever instead of reporting it, hitting F5 a couple of times, or just plain old trying to talk it out shows his maturity.

Frostee

Okay, we all know Hessen's char is a douche (no offense, kind of...), but it's not something you get worked up over and quit. If it bothers you that much, just stay in the damn base and don't do anything, fuck. Or, just post a damn ban request like everyone is saying. And Hessen, I see your bullshit, so please just stop it and passive like a good man at your little town.

Cutch

For the record, I acknowledge some of Hessen's bullshit. Thats why he has locked down FRA so no one except officers can authorize patrols. (Though that is abused by one officer in particular who seems to just wander out of base and hump BOS' leg.)

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

acepie

SON OF A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH
WHY
WHY DID
WHY DID-
I
I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS AT MY OWN STUPIDITY
THIS TOPIC NEVER HAPPENED
AHHHHHHSHIT
DRUNKEN DECISIONS AT 2AM
FUCKERSHITASSBITCH
LONGCHAINOFSWEARWORDS
SON OF A DICK
WHY DID I QUIT HGN
it's alright just calm down
alright
ok.
we can do this.
this thread never happened, and I was just tired as shit and probably smoking something at 2AM last night or something, and hessen was being more of a dick then usual.
this led to my making the dumbshit decision to quit.
why.
alright, ok. it's alright.
i just wrote out a calm response to my DUMBASSery last night, and that is okay.
alright? good.
thanks everyone for backing me up.
pistolkid, you really probably didn't catch the part about me talking to Jake and Rag and a whole bunch of other people about it, but suddenly Hessen got pardoned without me being present at the time. which made me even more angry, leading to me quitting and me facepalming with the power of a damned gun the next day.
alright. good, this is ok.
i never quit HGN, there is no reason to be alarmed.
just go about your regular lives again citizens.

(i'm prepared to hear more bullshit about 'LOL UR A MINGE!!' and 'OMFGWTFTROLL!!!!'. so yeah, dont say I wasn't prepared.)