Bye

Started by Solidus, 06-02-2011

Solidus

As you may have known, I have been despicably inactive. However, I have now decided to make the official decision for me to leave HGN. It's rather a matter of GMod. Every time I try to join, I am spammed by lua errors and cannot even play. I don't even spawn nor does a menu even appear...

I've reinstalled GMod countless times and only have installed the SRP content/patch. Unfortunately, neither of these work.

I may be back upon the discovery of a solution to my issue, but until then, bye.

-Sol

eroticduck

Tom

Cya dude. Hopefully we will change to a map that you can play on.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Silver Knight

Quote from: Tom on 06-02-2011
Cya dude. Hopefully we will change to a map that you can play on.

The map will not cause lua errors. It's something on his side, could be garrysmod configuration settings.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Pink!

Post the lua errors here, if you would not mind - perhaps we can help you solve it.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Solidus

Lua Spam: pt to index global 'g_LocalPlayer' (a nil value)
[experim3nt\gamemode\schema\entities\entities\nx_gear\cl_auto.lua:18] attempt to index global 'g_LocalPlayer' (a nil value)
[experim3nt\gamemode\schema\entities\entities\nx_gear\cl_auto.lua:18] attempt to index global 'g_LocalPlayer' (a nil value)
[nexus\gamemode\core\cl_auto.lua:658] attempt to index global 'g_LocalPlayer' (a nil value)(Hook: CalcView)
[nexus\gamemode\core\cl_auto.lua:658] attempt to index global 'g_LocalPlayer' (a nil value)(Hook: CalcView)

Silver Knight

The main problem with lua errors in general is conflicts. You need to go and delete the following folders:

Addons
Lua
Cache

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

SGT-Spartans

He probably wont check this thread again if it was a goodbye thread.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

mikeywrenn

He may have re-installed it countless times, but if he never deleted the folders that Exile described, he just wasted his time :P

Anyway, good luck on getting back on.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Cutch

This thread doesn't need to be posted in anymore, guys.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile