About 1 year overdue.

Started by swacko, 01-02-2010

swacko

Yes...well, It's been a little more than 1 year since I got into HGN.
When I first joined SRP, my first experience with RP was DarkRP...and someone got slightly annoyed as I started bunnyhopping into the woods as I got shot at...but not anymore.
Since I have been with HGN for some time, I concider myself a decent roleplayer, as this is the most serious RP community I have ever been in touch with.
I eventually got interested in it, and have been coming and going on both the servers and forum as I seem to suddenly change between "I want to play HGN server NOW!!!!" and "Meh...too lazy". A lot of you probably doesent know me, and some of you do.
I've lost track of how long I have been playing gmod RP, but I can tell you that's it's been a long time since my first experience with it.

I live in Norway, and my real name most of you probably wouldnt even be able to pronounce right. I go to high school, play the guitar, and I have recently cought an affection for Warhammer. I also has small experience with basic things regarding modeling, sound effects, and voice acting.

On the forums I tend to think maybe a tad too much before I post...hence my low postcount. Hope we can all get along, and I'll try to stay more active in HGN from now on.

Silver Knight

Good to see your finally making the effort Swacko, welcome back to activeness on HGN.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

jaik

Welcome back.
Don't know you,really.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Celtic

I welcome the old Freedom chef back, and look forward to seeing you on the server again.

Bl★ck Star

Welcome ^^

<- is also Warhammer Phantasy&40k player ^^

Afromana

Guy above me = guy with odd haircut.
Wazzup, also:
Tror du ikke at jeg kan utale navnet ditt nåda? :P

swacko

Quote from: Afromana on 01-02-2010
Tror du ikke at jeg kan utale navnet ditt nåda? :P

I said MOST of you wont be able to pronounce my name ; )

Johnny_Ryan

Hva heter du da ? :P