Factions and Groups

Started by Silver Knight, 09-01-2011

Silver Knight

Certain types of factions\groups\guilds need to be authorised to avoid canon\balancing issues within the server\crussaria. If your planning on making a group of sorts then just look bellow for advise on how to start it and if you need a auth.

Groups that need a auth:
Magic based groups\guilds\factions. - Can cause unbalancing issues.

New religious groups - We already have preset religions, you can create new ones but they are most likely going to be hunted down for being heritics.

Non-canon stuff that has not been accepted yet - This can be things like witchers, giants, stuff which is not recorded which you want to do.

How do i get a auth?

You can get a auth from Ravanger, Paintcheck or myself for these things.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Turkey

Quote from: Last.Exile on 09-01-2011
All factions and groups may be proposed and put forward. It's early days in Crussaria and unless your group\faction go through me (Last.Exile) You will not be allowed to use it on the server. Several groups\factions have started to appear which are already conflicting with Crussaria's direction.

This goes for things like:

Witchhunters
Magic socieities
Dark Brotherhood types
Holy\religious groups/

We are not ready for such groups at this time.

All, Good thing we fall under none of those

Ragolution

Looks like I'm in the clear.

Paintcheck

All factions and groups may be proposed and put forward. It's early days in Crussaria and unless your group\faction go through me (Last.Exile) You will not be allowed to use it on the server. Several groups\factions have started to appear which are already conflicting with Crussaria's direction.

Witchhunters
Magic socieities
Dark Brotherhood types
Holy\religious groups/

Why the fuck not? God forbid people have fun on the server with chars they have been waiting months (or in some cases, a year or more) to break out. The server's not even open to the public yet so why does it matter?

Your insistence on forcing everyone to be poor and bored on every server that gets launched is really, really aggravating. Everyone was having a lot of fun over the weekend with magic chars/witch hunter chars/knights/etc.

And Turkey I think he's referring to the Inquisitors with the "witchhunter" part.

Steven :D

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-01-2011

Witchhunters
Magic socieities
Dark Brotherhood types
Holy\religious groups/

Why the fuck not? God forbid people have fun on the server with chars they have been waiting months (or in some cases, a year or more) to break out. The server's not even open to the public yet so why does it matter?

Your insistence on forcing everyone to be poor and bored on every server that gets launched is really, really aggravating. Everyone was having a lot of fun over the weekend with magic chars/witch hunter chars/knights/etc.

And Turkey I think he's referring to the Inquisitors with the "witchhunter" part.
Rav was killing people yesterday, his name was "Witch Hunter namehere" or something so I think he means that.

Dug

Exile just won the game.

Ravanger

I didnt kill anyone at all I didnt even use that char at all. I was talkin to turkey then we didnt do anything then I just started messing with him. Then Exile came on so I ran around with him. Then Steven and Turkey started mingeing around so I had to stop those idiots. Pretty much when I got on him most the rp was gone and stoped after Turkey and steven chased paintcheck and mango around for most the time then turkey got killed they argued then it stoped got settled and then rest of the night pretty much went dead.

Also I did kill some people, you and turkey becuase you were jumping off the cliff and knocking each other off.

As well I think paintcheck is right your faction pretty much falls into the witch hunter area a little bit.

Also I cant really rp when everyone is chaseing exile around finding out what is new as well I wanted to see what was new.

Lastly when I killed you guys that was when Exile was on and most the people running around with there pants down.

Turkey

Rov is not related to the Iqustisetswororwhores. His WitchHunter, Is his business, I am not concerned on what he dose ;)

Ravanger

I wasent related to them I was talking to turkey and curious if we were gonna do something but it ended when he died etc and then I just walked around on him when exile got on. Then most of us got mob mentality when Exile started running around with cool weapons and showing us them. I dont see why I should get in complete trouble as exile talked to me last night, I did make a crappy char yes I admint to that and I admint I killed Turkey and steven but I did that on my acord and also they were running around not doing the best of activites.

I do recall being shot by exile's bow and being stabbed, there was no rp going on near us whatsoever. Paintcheck and Tom were rping in the bar along with Mango also.

As well Paintcheck is right there was very interesting roleplay that went on at first. I am not gonna post the details though.

Edited:added a few more details etc.

Khorn

Don't tell me the roleplay is turning mingy already... I had some hope for this.

Just been away due to my class break. Plus I had to upgrade my computer.

Ragolution

Man. I'll say it again, but I wish FORP was still at the forefront.

Crussaria sounds awesome, but, from what I understand, it's a bigger plate of shit than FORP is.
I'll cut off with "Take it easy."

Silver Knight

Crussaria has alot of work still to be done and is going to take awhile. Script/content/lore/player wise. I cannot personally overwatch the server while developing but i will not hesitate to ban mingery. What i have stated above stays reguardless of wether you like it or not. There is no magic, witch hunters or the like in Crussaria until i deem her fit enough to take on board such idea's. It's only the 3rd day of the alpha. Any admin who feels like they can piss around will have their tempoary admin removed and will be banned from Crussaria.

Silver Knight