EVE: Online

Started by Rhyom Guther, 16-01-2010

Rhyom Guther

Anyone here have an account so we can fleet together? My character's name is theshot4 with a Condor, uhh... Caldari race as Merc.

Discuss or post your characters and stats, ect.

KillSlim

Used to play, was great fun. However I used to get bored of it easily, I would of-course try new things, but if you think about it- there isn't much stuff to do as a 'regular' pilot.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Lammardude

Quote from: KillSlim on 17-01-2010
Used to play, was great fun. However I used to get bored of it easily, I would of-course try new things, but if you think about it- there isn't much stuff to do as a 'regular' pilot.

Thats why you join "Factions" anyways yeah it's not fun when you're a tiny fighter and you see dangerous battleship's come your way but anyways the game was fun and the graphic's are amazing for an mmorpg

WhiteLightning

Caldari operating in Minmatar border space.
Hooray, mining is fun. (Translation: Mining is long and tedious, to get a good yield for your time requires exhumers, which takes a month or 3 to fly well, and is a LOT better in mining gangs.)

[INVICTUS]

Bumping Thread.

Quote from: Lammardude on 30-01-2010
Quote from: KillSlim on 17-01-2010

Thats why you join "Factions" anyways yeah it's not fun when you're a tiny fighter and you see dangerous battleship's come your way but anyways the game was fun and the graphic's are amazing for an mmorpg

Even when you join factions it still isn't all that fun either, like just leaving the station and getting podded by some mercenary in a Megathron right outside my Corp's HQ, just because we were in an alliance with Jovian.

Smirnoff

Caldari miner here.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Bagelz

Quit about a month ago. Racked up 8mil SP, flying Level 4's in a T2 drake got boring, next time I reactivate I'm traning up for a T2 Raven or Golem Fit