Get active, people!

Started by Killabreu, 02-02-2010

Killabreu

I'm not in the Military faction, but this shit is absurd. I haven't seen Radek of Assassinator on any characters for quite some time.

In fact, I haven't seen very many Military members AT ALL. I think that the Military needs a reform. An active leader, co-leader, and personnel. Who agrees?

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Assassinator

Lol, because I haven't been on in like four days or because Radek's internet is screwy doesn't mean you deserve  to take over the faction, we've already had people try to take Military over with one post, but his post was bigger then yours. Recently I've had Life trying to take over me but I'm getting back into the game. On another note, I remember when you were Military Leader and at least one time that involved you roleplaying inproperlly, I still have the screenshot. So please, I'd like this to be for everyone who wants to take over the faction, make sure the faction is ACTUALLY dead.

Killabreu

I don't really want to take military over, thank you for jumping to the conclusion, though. I'm just suggesting a reform, as I haven't seen people on lately. I'm not picking on the leader/co-leader (Radek/you). I'm saying that if people don't get active, have the most active Military member shot on up to Leader status, and have him run it.

I don't like leading major things, really. I prefer to work on the side.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Radek

It's Ok Killa, we got it coverd now... Shoo Of my lawn
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Steel

A leader dosent need to be on for activity to rise, infact, a leader shouldnt have to show himself every five minutes, people have different characters didnt you know?
Theres a reason theres a command chain, activity is mainly up to squad leaders etc and senior ranks. So dont bitch at the leader/co leader, blame the members that cant be bothered to get their arses on.
Leaders dont need to be on for general patrols and standard raids, they realistically only need to direct major action.

Szenti

Quote from: Killabreu on 02-02-2010
I'm not in the Military faction, but this shit is absurd. I haven't seen Radek of Assassinator on any characters for quite some time.

In fact, I haven't seen very many Military members AT ALL. I think that the Military needs a reform. An active leader, co-leader, and personnel. Who agrees?
Then apply to Military.

Zarrick

TBH I'm glad Millitary isnt active, last Millitary I tried to RP with turned around, raised his gun (With my gun raised to his back) and then replied, exactly in IC Chat as Layton ran over with a Crowbar "WTF". If it werent for the fact Layton was right next to me, I'd've just gunned him down when he raised his gun >_>. So...I'm glad, RP has also been better without Choppa spam aswell.
====================================

====================================

Radek

MIlitary is active dont know what you guys are on about. I've been playing with 3 to 4 mili men for 4 days now.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Rebel6609

Quote from: Zarrick on 04-02-2010
I'm glad, RP has also been better without Choppa spam aswell.
*sigh* i expected  someone to say something about chopper spam.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Assassinator

Locked, this is over. No more post counts for you people.