Some nice factions?

Started by Afromana, 21-01-2010

Afromana

Before there are a ton of crime organizations, can't there be a few friendly ones?
Maybe a transport company, electric company, Food stores?
This is supposed to be a somewhat RL rp, not a mafia RP.
Not complaining about those who already have been posted, I just dont want 20 of them.

Silver Knight

Your thinking of it as more of like Stalker.

There are only a few factions, which use flags, players get professions/jobs, which dont use flags. you will just walk up to a npc, select your profession, and thats your job, you can quit your job too and change it to something else.

So you might choose to be a car thief, from the underground job givers, then might decide you want to deliver mail for money. Just like that.

Crime in a key point in City RP.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steel

Quote from: Last.Exile on 21-01-2010

Good, so im clear to be a serial rapist.

Assassinator

Quote from: The Jackal on 21-01-2010
Quote from: Last.Exile on 21-01-2010

Good, so im clear to be a serial rapist.

I DRIVE DA VANZ

Alex

I really have no comment for Jackal's er....statement. Can I be Batman? Pleeeaaaassseee *Puppy Eyes*.

Steel

Quote from: Alex on 21-01-2010
I really have no comment for Jackal's er....statement. Can I be Batman? Pleeeaaaassseee *Puppy Eyes*.

Hey... im being serious.

Sickness

I sell crack for you people.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Nikolaz72

I WILL MAKE PIZZA
Text Cyric the Archmage.

ISPYUDIE

I will... Become a detective! (Plays Hawaii 5-0 theme song) With a waistcoat and a revolver! An' Go round solving crimes (I'm serious, it's been my RP-Long dream)

Sickness

ISPYUDIE, if Phoenix goes well, and once I start out on my organization. Ill give you a case to solve from my organization. Drug Dealing, murders, and all that other stuff leading to my group. If all goes well, then you're going to have a great time making an investigation, and I'll be having fun selling crack :)
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Alex

I can't wait for the FBI shit to open up, I love the idea of detective work. Or will the police have a seperate branch of detectives?

Cutch

Its the Federal Bereau of Investigation. FBI handles federal crimes, including murder, drug traffiking, and organized crime.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Assassinator

I want to get into a gun fight with my little 9mm against those terrorists and their AK's with drums.

Ravanger

Well I just made a church but it has somethings weird with it as always.

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: ISPYUDIE on 22-01-2010
I will... Become a detective! (Plays Hawaii 5-0 theme song) With a waistcoat and a revolver! An' Go round solving crimes (I'm serious, it's been my RP-Long dream)
Lieutenant Dan!

But really, now looking at the amount of crime factions up.. I'm willing to scrap my biker gang and pick up the shield... on a harley :D

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Pawx

If someone actually made a player friendly faction, I would shit myself, All we like to do is hurt each other and ruin each other's RP and Gaming Experience, And even if someone did make one, It always turns into a non-friendly faction, And that's why I don't trust Hobos...You never know what there going to do..

Steel

How about The Unified Group of International Rapists? UGIR?

Assassinator

I'll manage the basement under the house and drive the van, but the van has to look like this.

KingArthur

I'll drive this one

Pawx

Hey! If there's going to be a Pedophile in Phoenix, It's going to be me!

Steel

Quote from: Pawx on 04-02-2010
Hey! If there's going to be a Pedophile in Phoenix, It's going to be me!

Who said it was a peadophile?
Its a gang of rapists!

Assassinator

I"m their concierge/chauffeur.

Steel

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 05-02-2010
I"m their concierge/chauffeur.

You join in aswell, stop lying.

Assassinator

Shhhh... it's so I don't have any ties when you guys get caught...