Inactivity..?

Started by Smirnoff, 10-12-2009

Smirnoff

Alright people, this isen't a thread to yell at the people who are inactivity but im still concerned.

The last few days i've been pretty much alone in the military except for a military merc who diden't respond to any of my calls, and the Jackal (But only like one two times)

And as you all know, we are at war with duty atm and need all members we can get, considering that duty are swarming the server.

I try to be as active as i can but when you're alone, it isen't that easy.

So please, get active lads, or your membership in the military can get seriously questioned.

Regards, Smirnoff
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Steel

Fact is, if im not doing anything, all you have to do is ask me, then ill come on.
Im currently playing fallout at the moment so i have been side tracked, i intend to get onto RP some more soon.

KillSlim

Lots of people are having final exams, so they're first intention is obviously getting a chance at life instead of pretending to be a fictional character.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

KillSlim

Although ... I doubt all 13 members are having exams. Maybe it's the amount of numbers that is creating bad luck .... 13 ...
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Steel

Lol look at the roster, and i can tell you straight away that only 4 out of those people actually play SRP

KillSlim

A roster sweep could help.

Leaf Runner

I'd love to be active, but however, my cakescript seems to be severely fucked for some reason.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1734/minge.png

Can't see anybody's names or details, and the scoreboard is blank as well, barely showing me any scoreboard info.

KillSlim

Wipe your Gmod and reinstall what you need? Just a thought.

Goose

Quote from: Leaf Runner on 15-12-2009
I'd love to be active, but however, my cakescript seems to be severely fucked for some reason.

Can't see anybody's names or details, and the scoreboard is blank as well, barely showing me any scoreboard info.

Same thing is happening with pimp i dont think he has solved it either.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"