Loading... 25
Loading... 79
Loading... 100

Login: User: BORIS_K Pass: *******

LOGIN ACCEPTED! √

Open --> PROGRAM_FILES:/logbook.pdae
Log Book Successfully Opened

File --> New
Creating new document with preset options...

LOGBOOK FOR: 03/12 (DEC. 3rd)

I've been urged to write a log by a few people, so that if I die, they'll know who I was and what I was doing. Stuff like that.

Ha ha. Very funny.

Other than that, it's "The New Thing." Everyone's doing it. Whatever, I've got nothing better to do might as well do this.

Anyways. Name's Boris Uri Kerechinov. General of the 85th Cloaked Daggers DUTY regiment. And I'm stuck in the zone. I'm pretty famous if I do say myself, one of the package specials that come about with being a leader around here. Anyone who gets in my way, usually steps down or gets a bullet through the face.

Anyways. In today's news, nothing happened. Everyone was guarding the base, nobody on any faction was doing anything. Quiet. A rare occasion here.

Let's see. Big shit that's happened. We moved to a different section of the zone, got a pretty big base. A few days afterward, a military supply convoy got raided by some mercs. From what I've heard the Military got some other mercs and stormed the enemy mercs in the Underground. It was heavily matched, about 6 military versus three mercs. Well, here's the catch. The underground was quite a nightmare combat wise. Hallways no larger than four feet across, almost no cover. The three mercs managed to take down almost the WHOLE TEAM OF MILITARY. They had an exo, a SEVA, and from reports some guy in a normal merc suit. Here's what happened after a brutal firefight. About 5 Military people got killed in the same room. The 3 mercs advanced forwards, and almost got electrocuted because of the flooding and generators. The random merc DOVE on top of a grenade, trying to save his friends. The Exo was killed, and the SEVA lasted 'till another grenade was thrown. The regular merc was still alive because of a rare "Flash" artifact that held him together, and sort of regenerated his body. He was just floating there, screaming. He was killed shortly.

Yup, that's the fucked up average story of the zone.

Anyways. My DUTY unit is pretty fucking weird as of late. Apparently Stone tried to commit suicide, Krissina did some whacked up shit, and Wolf is a robot. Or, sounds like one at least. I haven't asked what THAT'S all about. Don't think I want to know, either.

Not much happens to me. What can I say? I'm not always in the mix of things. I rarely get to shoot anyone, which is a disappointment.

-Boris "Omega" Kerechinov

POWERING DOWN...

IceFire

Lmao... You tryed to save the day... But you failed... Well you helped me live for another urr... 5 seconds at the max. And... How do you know all of this information :D maybee...  Your secretly in the military!!!!! Gosh! Anyways...  Nice lille log book dar

Dug

Nice thing you got going there :P
LoL "Apparently Stone tried to commit suicide"

Stone will never commit suicide :P no worries xD

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

*wolf hides his Robohand
Wtf.who said you that?
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Szenti

QuoteKrissina did some whacked up shit

Lol. She just got raped 6 times in a row. By pedozombifieds.

deluxulous

POWER-100%

Loading.... 0
Loading... 25
Loading... 79
Loading... 100

LOGIN ACCEPTED! √

File --> New

LOGBOOK FOR: 06/12 (DEC. 6th)

Aaaaand... nothing happened today.

I'm coming back from a meeting with local generals, discussing the current situation with Freedom. We're currently not seeing much activity, so we're still on alert, but not enough to care really about what they're doing.

PS, we got raided by mutants. Holding me back a day.

Yeah, that's it.

POWERING DOWN....
----
POWER-100%

Loading.... 0
Loading... 25
Loading... 79
Loading... 100

LOGIN ACCEPTED! √

File --> Open
FILENAME: 06/12log.lg

LOGBOOK FOR: 06/12 (DEC. 6th) --MODIFY

Add on:

Everyone looked gloomy when I got to base. Too tired to ask about it. Will remember to later.

POWERING DOWN....

deluxulous

POWER-100%

Loading.... 0
Loading... 25
Loading... 79
Loading... 100

LOGIN ACCEPTED! √

File --> New

LOGBOOK FOR: 11/12 (DEC. 11th)

God, this is so fucked up. I'm being mutinied, by my own men. I knew this was coming, I saw the tension, and I didn't do anything about it.

Sigh.. I'm going to go into hiding. I don't know where, just away from here. I'll paint my Exo black, change my name, whatever. This is getting tense.

Everyone's out to get me now, hopefully they won't see me sneaking out. Maybe... maybe I can get a different rank... maybe...

No, no. They all hate me too much. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Time to go. I just wonder if-

Huh, I heard something funny. Sounded like a crack in the walls. Anywa-

*A voice different than Boris' is heard, distantly...*

"Yeah, he's down."

Boris' voice is a hoarse whisper. "Oh god, I'm shot..." *A gurgling noise closes the message, and the PDA shuts off.*

IceFire

Lol... random.... I was like wut?