Server becoming battle field.

Started by scoutfreak, 21-11-2009

scoutfreak

Ever since the map changed, DM and Events have gotten me common. When we were on Redemption alot of people just passive rped but now people are always looking to kill somthing or a job. I hardly see any passive rp from other players. Has any one else been noticing this?

KillSlim

I find that it is the opposite.
If you're talking about today when there was no admin crack the whip, then that's another thing completely.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Sickness

Scoutfreak, give us some names.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Plunger

Quote from: scoutfreak on 21-11-2009
Ever since the map changed, DM and Events have gotten me common. When we were on Redemption alot of people just passive rped but now people are always looking to kill somthing or a job. I hardly see any passive rp from other players. Has any one else been noticing this?
I find this is extremely hypocritical.

Dug

There's a lot of passive rp and rp during the night and the evening.
During the day people just populate the server.

dox

There isnt that much DM sometimes its just sitting there doing nothing...

Dug

Yeah...
I sometimes go with Ganedor and smoke in the corner of the base.
Nikolai watches out the distance and talks with who ever comes to talk with him.
We eat, drink.
Sometimes rp building our base.
I help if there is someone that needs help.
It can be quiet dead

KillSlim

All I can say is that this is S.t.a.l.e.r. RP. Expect to have the occasional gunfight, after all Stalker is a combat based game.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Dug

Riiight, about DM.
Today, well actually five minutes ago.
Scoutfreak instantly headshoted two dutiers who were in cover.

Full story:

Wolf gone crazy again we went to find him.
Seen him at monolith.
Fired a warning shot next to a mono while Szentii was writting STM.
And before I knew I got taken out along with my mate.
And they blamed us for firing 5 shots.

It's okay I don't care, both sides failed, but aimboting should not be tolerated.

EDIT: Got our corpses looted.

Rebel6609

And lastnight while we were building and training a new initiate in monolith, i think it was scoutfreak who kept comeing near us and shooting us. everytime he shot at us he failed but i think this may be breaking NLR and griffen was acuseing him of trying to DM us.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Sickness

Hmm, I was on last night, we had a few fights but I don't think we had dm. We probably had like 2 kills that were dmed, but other than that we had good passive rp.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Moonwolf302

Scout It's always there when your on the server hmmmmmmmmm

Goose

Okay im just putting this out there but almot 70-80% of the firefights i have been in scout was a part of.... when hes not there passive alot.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Griffen

Scoutfreak, the majority of the time your running around DMing with your FN2000, or bugging the hell out of people. So your talking about yourself right here.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

killdead 660

I agree i have been killed alot.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/