So Bye i guess

Started by Blake.H, 09-11-2009

Blake.H

Its been fun. Seeya

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Silver Knight

Well what can i say, you were a useless admin, abused your powers to the limits, and i swore to everyone, that the next time you did something wrong, this would be it. It just happened that you decided to be a cunt, and i took it as your last chance.

If anyone wants to know why, it's because Ganendor decided to bring some people to another TF2 server, we had a heated debate, and Blake drew the last straw for himself.

Enough said and done.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tunddruff

It be completely honest, blake was ok when it came to Out of the server, like on vent and shit. But on the server he pissed me off. Never doing his job and treating it like a game instead of a job.

Im glad he is gone.

Judas

Well, not going to say I never saw this coming, or secretly hope for it many times, but its always sad to lose an admin, no matter is sordid past.

deluxulous

Quote from: Judas on 09-11-2009
Well, not going to say I never saw this coming, or secretly hope for it many times, but its always sad to lose an admin, no matter is sordid past.
Sums it up right about there.

Locke

To be honest I would play on any TF2 server I wanted, that's no reason to remove him.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Locke on 09-11-2009
To be honest I would play on any TF2 server I wanted, that's no reason to remove him.

QFT, but it's not just about the TF2 server, Blake has been abusing for a while.

Locke

No shit sherlock.

Nines

Looks like the rat did escape the claws after all.

Note that the only reason why Blake was able to get in so much shit and remain an admin was his activity levels, which were higher than all of ours put together.

Welshy

<---- I'm just as active as him, and it is about time for his admin being revoked, i'm tired of having to warn him ingame and tell him not to do things with his admin.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Quote from: Nines on 09-11-2009

Note that the only reason why Blake was able to get in so much shit and remain an admin was his activity levels, which were higher than all of ours put together.

I'm actually the most active >:V

Tunddruff

Quote from: Dark Angel on 10-11-2009

If my comp had more ram ID be the most active ... dam 1 gig of ram.

Fluffy

Quote from: Tunddruff on 10-11-2009
Quote from: Dark Angel on 10-11-2009

If my comp had more ram ID be the most active ... dam 1 gig of ram.
Your all forgeting who Got Head Admin the fastest out of all the admins for being active... :P Only reason I ain't so active now is school, But that will all change on Winter Break >:D

Back on Topic, Thank you Silver, I have had to warn him enough times (43 to be exact) on vent and In-game (over 100 times aleast). Its good that he is gone as an admin.