Concerned

Started by Blake.H, 21-10-2009

Blake.H

Right, I have posted this because i am unhappy with plunger pissing on my face.
It started with a military raid on a freedom outpost, we were at the military base they were at the Warehouse. We anounced STK when we were still in the Military base, we got NO reply from freedom at all.
We attacked and won, after the match we said they could injury rp - Plunger went on a crusade saying "Freedom Never agreed, Freedom were never informed"
They did not DISAGREE.
So i get banned for a day by silver for this pile o' crap, talk to plunger and this is what i get:
I'm just pissed off at;
a) Plunger being a total dick to me.
b) Silver banning me for this whole peice of shit with the reason: "Disconnect: Kicked by Console :  AbusingLittleBastard." How is that related to this?

And Plunger please dont go on about how freedom Didnt agree - we get the idea.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

deluxulous

Plunger is not a bad person. You just take him to be, because of some ungodly reason that I have no clue.

Unless you have chatlogs from in-game, case closed. Your word against his.

Blake.H

Alright forget the IC bit thats over and done with.
I'm just unhappy how he's gone running to silver and they have both treat me like shit for seemingly nothing

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Plunger

Didn't someone just make a topic about asking permission before posting a chat log, but anyways Blake just because your an admin doesn't mean you decide if it's STK, or not.

You said, "STK" then just ran in and shot everyone. I'm assuming that's the abuse Silver is talking about. You do not decide the entire battle. the faction members do.

Tea

TBH, Plunger turned into judas when he got admin.

Plunger

Quote from: Tea on 21-10-2009
Pics or it didn't happen.

I don't appreciate the title either. Your not concerned about me. Your concerned about your position since you were banned.

Anyways Blake, Just because you feel like you want to STK doesn't mean everyone does, and don't use the excuse, "You didn't disagree". Because you ran in right after guns blazing killing everyone.

Nines

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Plunger

deluxulous

Quote from: Plunger on 21-10-2009
Pics or it didn't happen.

meh, sums up the thread

Tea

Nines that is a bad thing, no body likes a poser walking around acting like he owns the place, making his opinions and decisions over-ride everyone elses just because he is an "Admin".

TL:DR Admin abuse for teh idiots.

Locke

Locked and first post edited.
You cannot post SF chats without both party's consent.

Cobra

You have no room to say shit and keep your nose out of other peoples shite.

And as for all of this.. Stop your bickering between each other... Either leave each other alone or try and talk it out..(NOT ON THE DAMN SERVER) And stop arguing over OOC if you are going to argue at least use /a you are a professional please act like one (Hell USE SF preferably..

Tea

Thats your opinion cobra, i can say whatever i want but ima' be the bigger man and not say anything.

Cobra

Thats your opinion cobra, i can say whatever i want but ima' be the bigger man and not say anything.

You can think that is my opinion but guess what it's not. They spend more time on the server then you so there word is more valuable >:V.

Tea

Well, well... NO U!

*Runs off crying*

Dom

STOP. Hammertime.

Cobra

Yeah this thread should of been locked...

Plunger

Quote from: Dom on 22-10-2009
STOP. Hammertime.
Couldn't agree more.