Rolenation convinced to give credit for the content pack and the map.

Started by CortezV, 17-09-2009

CortezV

Quote from: RoleNation Leader Phil
To be completely honest with you, we didn't know it was ripped from HGN.

Agony posted on the forums with a very helpful fix for a common bug, and it was a Megaupload link.

We're sorry if you feel we've stolen your content, we'll be sure to credit it.

So good news, from kuromeku's right hand man.

Me and Tundruff convinced them to give Silverknight the credit he deserves from the package, and the map.

Problem solved.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

keyfoot

good, but credit isnt the only thing, they should get permission, not give credit.

CortezV

Quote from: keyfoot on 17-09-2009
good, but credit isnt the only thing, they should get permission, not give credit.

They should of asked for permission first, but ATM thats something we'll probably never get.
kuromeku, isn't the most... how can I put this is a way that... makes sense... cooperative.. or.. sensible? guy in the world.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

ISPYUDIE

Quote from: keyfoot on 17-09-2009

One step at a time,

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucidius

baby steps junor.

Results arn't instant, that's why you can't permaban people off the bat in some cases.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Radek

Well that's great :D But still as you say they Should do more..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

CortezV

Okay, now kuromeku decided to be an ass and not, so nevermind.

Thom's Law