Locke's Bloodsucker Attack!

Started by OxTox, 02-09-2009

OxTox

Hehe, so I was on my trader named Akim Chernovsky, and we were in the two story house with the hole in the roof behind Sector Two's Large Compound and three Bloodsuckers followed a fellow trader named Pierre and launched an attack on us, they went on the so called 'Claw Rape' tactics and this was the outcome.

None of these screenshots had posing coming into it.

So basicly I ended up shooting every bloodsucker in the face with my Spas-12 when they trapped me in the corner and killed a total of twelve bloodsuckers, we were with three people inside, and Pierre kinda crashed I think. They managed to kill the one guy ontop of the shelve and placed a random loner's body into the hallway at the front door. It was fun.

Locke

That was epic, so much bloood.

Paintcheck

To be fair to me I would have had you by round 2 had Locke not promptly died and gotten me stuck in his corpse.

Still was epic win though.

Radek

Quote from: Paintcheck on 02-09-2009
Had Locke not promptly died and gotten me stuck in his corpse.

Ahh the corpse... The bloodsucker's greates Enemy..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Allmostfunny

Rofl im the guy on the shelf hahahahahhh XD i got Swine flu :<<<< BUAAAAAAAWWWW

Radek

Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Assassinator

Lol. Epic ragdoll physics. I love them.

Locke

Yeah, it was so funny after I killed him I was like "Tehe"

Tea

Why was this taken in the Chernobyl Shadows base?

OxTox

Quote from: Mr. Tea on 04-09-2009
Why was this taken in the Chernobyl Shadows base?

A loner group set up there, I asked if I could stay behind their bar and they told me yes, i'm not setting up there anymore, and Locke thanks i'm known as: The one who killed six bloodsuckers! Ecologists even want to talk about my story now!

Strelok Holmes

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Locke

"He's one bad-assed dude!"

Zombiehunta

Wow, how did they get set on fire?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Locke

They were burning the bodies in celebration, when wave 4 came ;(

Snowblind

Leave it to me to leave JUST as something like this happens...I was there maybe an hour before that happened that day?

Zombiehunta

Would've been fun to be there....probably.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.