Regarding my recent absence

Started by ScottMiller, 29-08-2009

ScottMiller

Well, for fucks sake, right before the update, my CPU Cooler starts to make a LOT of loud beeping noises. Of course, this worries me, it's a liquid cooler. (Good thing it doesn't short out anything it touches) I pop open the case, find the fucker has been leaking for a good week or so. So me and my father have been looking into the problem, and we just ordered a new cooler. Now mind you, I have no extra fans or anything, and my CPU is a 2.8 OCd to 3.2. NEEDS a Cooler of some sort. I ought to be back within the next week or so, depending on when I get my new cooler.

Good luck to you, and happy RPing, I miss you guys.  ;D

OjManchow

Wazer Wifle

I've had this problem. This means your computer is overheating due to a lack of cooler liquid, so I suppose it is old, correct? Well to fix this, its simple. Buy cooling liquid. Insert. Be done.

Locke

Try Wazers advice after consulting someone about it ?

ScottMiller

Quote from: Wazer Wifle on 30-08-2009
I've had this problem. This means your computer is overheating due to a lack of cooler liquid, so I suppose it is old, correct? Well to fix this, its simple. Buy cooling liquid. Insert. Be done.
Tried that, we can't fit the tube back into the slot, it's COMPLETELY broken off.

Locke

Oh, looks like a new system is in order.