End of Unofficial Monolith...

Started by jaik, 01-08-2009

jaik

If you roleplayed with one,then you automatically forget what happened.
As Judas said,if someone is going to RP as Monolith they are getting banned.

MONOLITH NEVER EXISTED NOR THEIR BASE.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
And everyone in Unofficial Monolith should remove Monolith from their titles immediatly and don't act "MONOLITH"

INSERT DRAMATICAL CREDITS HERE!
credits:
LonglostBlake for beginning it.
Me for doing recruiting and beginning it.
Radek Zelenka for being EPIC roleplayer.
-Special Thanks:MattyK,Nines,SK and GSC.
And all admins who supported me.

FIN.

Background music:
Time Of Dying-Three Days Grace

Lock this thread,all I wanted to say so you all will stop using their Mono chars if they don't know yet.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Wellington

Well Monolith is gone. I don't see how that worked anyways, because in SoC Monolith are enemies with everyone and will shoot on sight. So I guess it's a good thing they're gone?

klp4

Though it was kinda fun when Radek kept talking to his stone..lol
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

jaik

Quote from: Wellington on 01-08-2009
Well Monolith is gone. I don't see how that worked anyways, because in SoC Monolith are enemies with everyone and will shoot on sight. So I guess it's a good thing they're gone?

It worked very well in the past.
Monolith is very rare material in RP.
If you get to RP with a Monolith who actually knows how to act as one,you will never forget it.
We aren't playing by the game,we are playing by the Storyline.

Radek

First of all.. Mili is also a shoot on sight faction in game.. But we manege.. Anyway.. Thanks for the Credits post :P I did my best :D Everyone in it was awsome untill the very end.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

jaik

Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 01-08-2009
How could you Judas ! How!

It's not him,it's Silverknight >_>

Radek

I think everything worked out fine.. It was fun to rp with another faction I mean.. It's not like Te military have anyone else to rp with *Cough*INactive Freedom and Duty*Cough*..
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Deet

Quote from: Radek on 02-08-2009
I think everything worked out fine.. It was fun to rp with another faction I mean.. It's not like Te military have anyone else to rp with *Cough*INactive Freedom and Duty*Cough*..
Freedom's getting more active.

Tunddruff

Quote from: Radek on 02-08-2009

>:| Tell duty not us. We do have members in the server at most times. Just not like over 6 :(

Radek

Well... When i see some Freedom Broadcasts and general Wierdness on the server i'll belive you.. Anyway.. Duty Needs to get their shit together to.. No offence.. I know you can do it.. If you give it some work atleast.

Silver Knight

Monolith are not in our part of the zone, icly.

Monolith were a dm faction and tended to destroy roleplay rather than create it, and will not be coming back until the other factions are stable enough.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

jaik

Quote from: Silver Knight on 03-08-2009
Monolith were a dm faction and tended to destroy roleplay rather than create it, and will not be coming back until the other factions are stable enough.
I am pretty sure factions will never be stable.
We always had problems with it....
When Rohok was here then Duty and Freedom were most active factions...
Then he left and it died.
Military used to be most inactive faction.
Now...Duty and Freedom are inactive factions...

klp4

Hope they will come back sometime when the next map has arrived though, and that all factions are ready for it.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Blake.H

Extra notes:
- Frost was IC don't forget that.
- I didn't start the monolith unofficial group jake did when he becam "LOLMONOWORSHIPER"
- Radek can RP his Mono well and we had EPIC roleplay making him that way he is still 'Monolith' on the sly but NO-ONE shall go "lol u monolith?"
- k?

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"