Photoshoped Items?

Started by CortezV, 31-07-2009

CortezV

some guy told me he had a bunch of items and proof of it, I looked at the proof, and thought it looked funny, then my inventory, Then I noticed the COMPLETE difference.

HIS
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/Lumker/ProofofItems-7.jpg?t=12490554-58

MINE

Or is my inventory just completely different then everyone elses?

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Akira

My inventory looks like yours. Probably photoshopped. Looks a bit like the trader menu with the black background, duh.

EDIT : No wait, mine looks like his. Your menu looks like the old one. Also it's his character Daniel Logan, his main character. He's doing a lot missions and stuff with him. Just jumped out of my bed. Sorry >.<

CortezV

Quote from: Akira on 31-07-2009
My inventory looks like yours. Probably photoshopped. Looks a bit like the trader menu with the black background, duh.

EDIT : No wait, mine looks like his. Your menu looks like the old one. Also it's his character Daniel Logan, his main character. He's doing a lot missions and stuff with him. Just jumped out of my bed. Sorry >.<

Anyway I'd be able to update mine...

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Tunddruff

Cortez, ours look the same

Dark Angel

I also had black background untill i reinstalled Gmod... So it's quit possible that it's just a bug as i had black too.

deluxulous

ATTN: Derma Skins, faggots.

Fluffy

nofearkid

Face palm. Derma skins are client side and can be changed by anyone.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

Akira

Probably she doesn't know what Derma Skins are......
They're the style of the windows in GMod, like the Q-Menu and stuff like that. You can get them from garrysmod.org etc... There's also a nice Derma Skin Changer tool so you don't have to restart the game :D

Akira

Why? I explained it, and not facepalmed or laughed.

deluxulous

ok ok yeah but i did   :(

Locke

Locked since it's resolved.

Silver Knight

It appears the derma skin is abit messy atm ill look into it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period