Itsjustguy - Serious issues

Started by Tea, 21-07-2009

Tea

Today i have kicked him NUMEROUS times for flaming myself and many other users, i am also told he has been caught flaming other admins. He is rebellious, never listens and just minges.

What do you guys think?

Afromana

Ive never seen him act like that, do you got any witnesses or proof? like a screenshot?

Silver Knight

|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): hey silver
|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): mr.tea is a fucking retard
|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): He's a fail kiddie
|HGN Owner|ﮖil√ĕř Kňigħt: Hmm?
|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): Hes a Retard fucker
|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): Who bitches about me wearing a exo even if my app has 2 founder and would be accepted
|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): but doesnt give a shit
|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): that some bastard locked
|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): a door to tunnel 2 to 3
|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): even if he was FUCKING OBVIOUS
|HGN|Itsjustguy(I LostTheGame): stop a good mission for stalkers

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Well itsjustguy minges actually alot , but let him do it as long as it doesn't bother people's RP.

Blake.H

I have had too many run ins with itsjustguy, hes a total fail kiddie...
Hes one of the resons i went "AFKAJGHAFACNAWUGH" - Keep building up shit on him then we can ban him for good.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Cobra

Yeah I have been seeing him be very bitchy lately when I tried to help him with something he just says"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?".

Blake.H

Exactly Cobra, and then when you do help he just goes "STOP MESSING WITH MY SHIT AIOHJAHGJAGBUWGEUG"

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tea

Hes an angry little russian kid. Silver i told him to take off his exo until it said Accepted on his app and he flamed me7 times, Ask plunger if you want.

Tunddruff

Blake.H

Quote from: Mr. Tea on 21-07-2009
Hes an angry little russian kid. Silver i told him to take off his exo until it said Accepted on his app and he flamed me7 times, Ask plunger if you want.

Latvian** "In Latvia Car drives you!"

nofearkid

I think maybe you guys should just drop this, and if you want a temporary ban about 2 days.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

Tunddruff

Quote from: Kahn on 22-07-2009
I think maybe you guys should just drop this, and if you want a temporary ban about 2 days.

Yeah. Probably. We can just do to him what we did to Redneck.

Blake.H

So we gonna Tempory ban him for 2 weeks? Kahn - You do the honors he wont rage and quit if you do it.......

CortezV

No, Don't, Let me speak with him about this first, maybe he'll listen.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

nofearkid

Quote from: longlostblake on 22-07-2009
So we gonna Tempory ban him for 2 weeks? Kahn - You do the honors he wont rage and quit if you do it.......
I said 2 days?
-Confucius

CortezV

I spoke to him, He said he understands what he did was wrong, so its settled, lets not ban him.

even though this is for Stalker roleplay and I know I have no grounds there, I still think you should speak to the people your going to ban first and let them understand what the did and see if they will apologies and be reasonable and if they do, don't ban them, thats the way you should handle people more often here, don't just discuss it in the admin forums and go WELL BANNED, talk to the people first, and if they clearly don't understand follow through with it.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Dark Angel

Not at home yet so yeah sorry >_< weee eeeeee eeee tequila!

Plunger

Cortez. Normally I would listen to that, if not for his RDM spree with Devster last night.

Plunger

Sorry for double post, but he is trolling the fuck out of me.

I heard them in vent that they are trying to get me removed, Probably so they can be admin.

Today was the worst. He had a SEVA last night so I asked who gave it to him and permission. Instead of responding with an actual answer he avoids the question completely instead saying and I quote, "I HAVE FUCKING WORLD SPAWN" yes in all caps. He insiited he didn't have one ever. Then half way through he says his inventory ate. Now I'm no detective, but so far you can tell something is going on. He says he is reporting me to Silver Knight so I try to go into Steam Overlay to see if he is on my friends, My Steam Overlay is broken at the worst time so I quickly restart Garry's Mod and enter Stalker RP again, and what do I see when I select my character? I see Justguy walking past spawn in a SEVA suit. He also seems to have an EXO as well which I have no clue how he got 370K, byt that's another matter. I asked why he lied and he said, "You failed" so I ask if I can have it and he just walks away saying, "Don
t have to I win". Then logs out.

That is not proper behavior, and I agree with the two week ban now.

Cobra

He is showing little or no respect toward admins. And there should be a boundary between respect and yelling at admins for C&C and this is not respectful behavior and he should be dealt with.

Plunger

Quote from: Cobra on 24-07-2009
He is showing little or no respect toward admins. And there should be a boundary between respect and yelling at admins for C&C and this is not respectful behavior and he should be dealt with.

Not to mention he wants Admin which is quite hypocritical.

nofearkid

Honestly the fact we're still arguing this is disturbing. I don't know why you all keep posting. If he's giving you shit, warn, kick ban. Three strikes, he's out.
-Confucius

Plunger

Will do, but since I'm the new admin I'm still hesitant about punishment for now.

nofearkid

Dude, you got picked because we thought you could handle the job. If you feel that someone needs kicked banned w/e, it's your job to do so. We will respect your decision, and if we feel it was wrong discuss it with you, but we won't remove you or anything. Exercise your power, not too much though.
-Confucius