[EVENT] The Enigma of the Underground

Started by Spades_Neil, 20-01-2012

Spades_Neil

Your PDA chimes in with a special message. It's more than just an everyday advert, it's a full length bulletin transmitted from an Ecologist PDA.

Attention local STALKERs, my name is Dr. J. Anderson Neil. You may have heard of me as the Ecologist who has been studying patterns of emission activity around the exclusion zone. I have a very special assignment for you all.

There is an underground laboratory in another part of The Zone, where STALKERs in the area have reported strange activity. From bizarre lights to voices detected outside, to STALKERs going missing whom dared to enter. I theorized a poltergeist was responsible, and I pressumed it must be inhabiting a very anomalous location in order to create the effects observed in that location.

Now, I dispatched a team about two days ago to investigate. Four, to be exact. A SEVA, a SKAT, a Sunrise, and a STALKER in a green coat. These were no rookies, and yet the SEVA and SKAT were both killed inside the facility by this poltergeist. The SKAT was also in possession of an important scanner that I require for my research.

Be advised that this mission is quite dangerous, but it will pay quite well if successful, and all participants escape with their lives. It should be noted that all electronic equipment will fail inside the facility if not shielded from anomalous activity. My high grade scanners would survive such an environment, but your PDAs, radios, detectors, not even your flashlights will function properly inside this place. If you accept this offer, and you are in possession of an Exoskeleton suit, I will personally provide special modifications that -should- allow them to endure this hostile environment that interferes so badly with smaller electronics.

If you wish to participate in this scientific expedition, come to the Ecologist bunker personally or send a reply to this network broadcast. The mission its self begins at
//6:00PM EST, or 11:00PM GMT//. Be sure to contact me before then, or else you will be left behind.

//

Reserved Participant Slots:
Alex Chorei - Hitman
Afanasi Sladovski - Vortigoat
Scharfschütze - Kropfi
'Troll' - Jake
'Blade' - Madcombat
The Jester - Smithy
Dmitri Lentskaya - Brandon Lent
Slots closed. If you still want a chance at getting in, come to the Ecologist bunker before we leave and hope that someone else fails to show up.

Post below to reserve a slot, but mind you, this list just promises you'll get into the event provided you show up in time. If you're not there when the event starts, we will begin without you regardless and you won't be able to rejoin. If the event starts and we have people missing, anyone who happens to be there can join the event regardless of seeing this thread or not. Hope that makes sense.

Special thanks for helping this event to Ace, Goose, Yorty (I think) and one other TO whose name I can't spell. :F I'll get it later.

Meet in Server 1 by the Ecologist bunker BEFORE the allotted time. Be sure to have Sector 42 downloaded.

jaik

Sign me up, we haven't had a laboratory mission in a long while. This is happening in S2's lab right?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Vortigoat

Sign me up to, Afanasi Sladovski.

Gonztah

Sign me up as well. (I sent you the PM and time doesnt matter anymore. I can join nevertheless.)

Rogacz20

I signed up in the Bunker, just felt like posting to make sure. :)

Spades_Neil

I should specify you need to tell me what character. <_>

nKe

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Nik3 on 20-01-2012
Sign me up too, 'Reaver'

I'm running out of slots. :| You'll have to just show up and hope someone else doesn't, and loses their slot.

nKe

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 20-01-2012
Quote from: Nik3 on 20-01-2012
Sign me up too, 'Reaver'

I'm running out of slots. :| You'll have to just show up and hope someone else doesn't, and loses their slot.
oh well no need then, i prolly have CSS match then.

Overwatch

Spades, you're breathing new life into stalker, And doing it the right way.

Goose

Wont be able to make it for this one sorry spades going to need another admin to take my position.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Goose on 20-01-2012
Wont be able to make it for this one sorry spades going to need another admin to take my position.

Kay.