Lucid dreaming

Started by Szenti, 02-01-2012

Szenti

So is this really true? If anyone here in HGN is able to lucid dream please tell me. I'm pretty interested in this.

deluxulous

Yes, it's possible... Just google it, you'll probably find a lot of stuff.

Bl★ck Star

I have a tutorial on my pc.
tried them and worked, crazy shit happend.

It contains risks. There are several reported people who tried it and didn't woke up for half a year or longer while trying this.

here:

The last part means like, run around in a circle until you have a feeling you're in the deep dream phase. If so, do whatever you please in your dream.

Frostee

Sounds somewhat cool.

Iam333

Think about possibilties gentlemen.
So gonna try it today.

Ragolution

This extra sucks if you don't dream usually anyway. Extra hard to do.

Iam333

Quote from: Ragolution on 02-01-2012
From what I read from that guide, you will start to hallucinate and then you will dream instantly, so I presume you will start dreaming even when you dont have dreams usually.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Iam333 on 03-01-2012
From what I read from that guide, you will start to hallucinate and then you will dream instantly, so I presume you will start dreaming even when you dont have dreams usually.

Dreamception

Szenti

Ohh, well thanks guys.
Black Star thanks for this one, this is the easiest method I could try. Today I'm going to "sleep" like this.
I dream like every 3-days.... The worst one was seeing totally random and scary faces, and the other one about getting on a bus with full of large bees wanting to kill me. (I'm allergic to the bees. Lol)
BTW. What happens if I take over control of my dream, and for some reason I just kill myself, or die somehow? I'll wake up I guess?

Dragon

You always dream in your sleep, you just do not remember them. Look up Dream Recall, you will see what I mean.

Quote from: Szenti on 03-01-2012
BTW. What happens if I take over control of my dream, and for some reason I just kill myself, or die somehow? I'll wake up I guess?

You feel a large jolt of sorts before waking up typically.
It's like falling into your bed, but it feels a lot freakier, I tend to avoid dying by becoming immortal or invincible so I can stay in the Lucid Dream, or in case I do not want to be hurt.
Yes, dying hurts, so does being bitten or being shot, probably a lot less than the real thing, but it hurts a lot nonetheless.

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 02-01-2012

Guide

Misses out on things that are important like Dream Recall, for all a person knows, they may of already had a Lucid Dream without them realizing, Dreams are difficult to remember after all.
Also, WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming) is pretty awkward, it works better for people who are more experienced with the steps, you also have to closely monitor your REM Cycle in order to have vivid dreams, normally 3-4 hours into your sleep, wake up via alarm clock or some shit and then induce the Lucid Dream, since you would be in the middle of your REM cycle, you should dream as soon as you sleep.

I would recommend MILD (Mantra Induced Lucid Dreaming) for beginners. I will grab a guide for you guys later on if you want.

Oh, and also; I lucid dream a lot before anyone asks, been doing so for a long time. I have fuckloads of stories to tell if you are willing to hear them, ranging from reconstructions of games (Including S.T.A.L.K.E.R), Zombie apocalypses (Not as fun as it sounds, it's actually quite depressing.), and some things that I should probably keep to myself, don't want to scar your minds here.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Szenti

QuoteI would recommend MILD (Mantra Induced Lucid Dreaming) for beginners. I will grab a guide for you guys later on if you want.
-So you say starting with that one would be the best? And umm. could you say how much time you spent on doing these guides, etc. to Lucid dream?

QuoteOh, and also; I lucid dream a lot before anyone asks, been doing so for a long time. I have fuckloads of stories to tell if you are willing to hear them, ranging from reconstructions of games (Including S.T.A.L.K.E.R), Zombie apocalypses (Not as fun as it sounds, it's actually quite depressing.), and some things that I should probably keep to myself, don't want to scar your minds here.
I'm interested.:O

Bl★ck Star

QuoteOh, and also; I lucid dream a lot before anyone asks, been doing so for a long time. I have fuckloads of stories to tell if you are willing to hear them, ranging from reconstructions of games (Including S.T.A.L.K.E.R), Zombie apocalypses (Not as fun as it sounds, it's actually quite depressing.), and some things that I should probably keep to myself, don't want to scar your minds here.
I'm interested.:O
[/quote]

I also have some stories to share.

Up from Demons vomiting out heads of my best friends, slicing up my grandma, Resident Evil dream and AirGear dreams.

Knife_cz

Interesting thread :o , never heard of this "Lucid Dreaming" before.

Vortigoat

slicing up my grandma Quote from Blackstar.

Should i be concerd about that or just...avoid you?

Gonztah

Quote from: Headcrabs on 03-01-2012

You feel a large jolt of sorts before waking up typically.
It's like falling into your bed, but it feels a lot freakier, I tend to avoid dying by becoming immortal or invincible so I can stay in the Lucid Dream, or in case I do not want to be hurt.
Yes, dying hurts, so does being bitten or being shot, probably a lot less than the real thing, but it hurts a lot nonetheless.

Usually when I die while Lucid Dreaming I just jolt a bit and wake up. Might have to do with the fact that if I die while Lucid dreaming I fall off from a huge building but meh..

Dragon

-So you say starting with that one would be the best? And umm. could you say how much time you spent on doing these guides, etc. to Lucid dream?

It's not so much a guide than it is a step by step process, really. It's quite simple.
-Find a comfortable position in bed, time does not matter.
-Begin to repeat a soft mantra in your head, but not so loud as to keep you awake.
     -The mantra can be "I will enter a Lucid Dream" or something like that.
-Keep repeating the mantra until you fall asleep, if you are fortunate, you will have a Lucid Dream.

It's not a guaranteed effect, but it's certain to work on some occasions.
Of course, as I mentioned earlier, you are going to need a good Dream Recall if you are too remember anything.
When you have a Lucid Dream and you wake up, stay calm and try to recollect all the thoughts you can of the dream, the moment you wake up is the moment that you remember it the most, so you got to try and turn it into a memory. Doing this over and over improves Dream Recall, and in doing such, you remember your dreams more vividly.

Oh, and I can't believe nobody has said this yet.
Sex during a Lucid Dream anyone? (Pretty difficult in reality, the Emotions you get tend to kill the Dream and wake you up.)
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

INA7HAN

I thought it but didn't want to say anything lol but if it's possible i want to try and lucid dream XD

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Vortigoat on 03-01-2012

No like, Demons or Monsters slicing her up, dunno why, but she dies often in my dreams

lolKieck

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 03-01-2012

No like, Demons or Monsters slicing her up, dunno why, but she dies often in my dreams
Probably your subconscious saying that her time near.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Szenti

Quote from: lolKieck on 03-01-2012

Thats not funny. I just don't know about this, but sometimes I dreamed something, barely remembered the whole dream, and weeks/months later that happened, and I was like: this happened in a dream already... And I had this kind of thing multiple times. Anyways I'm waiting to get to bed.

INA7HAN

Quote from: lolKieck on 03-01-2012

Thats not funny. I just don't know about this, but sometimes I dreamed something, barely remembered the whole dream, and weeks/months later that happened, and I was like: this happened in a dream already... And I had this kind of thing multiple times. Anyways I'm waiting to get to bed.
Surprisingly i have had the same experiance i have dreamed and remembered like 3 seconds of it and weeks or so later that has actually happened. It's really strange :/

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

deluxulous

I had a dream where I was jumping on a trampoline, going super high in the air (like, airplane flying high) in a village in France, and all of a sudden a German WWII era V2 rocket flew past me, and I started falling. I missed the trampoline. Woke up scared as fuck. Falling in your dreams actually feels really cool, like riding a roller coaster almost. It was for me, at least.

Vortigoat

Is the pain you recieve much when you die in a lucid dream?

Steven :D

Iam333

Quote from: Headcrabs on 03-01-2012
*snip*

Oh, and I can't believe nobody has said this yet.
Sex during a Lucid Dream anyone? (Pretty difficult in reality, the Emotions you get tend to kill the Dream and wake you up.)
Quote from: Iam333 on 02-01-2012
Think about possibilties gentlemen.
So gonna try it today.