Say a Random Sexual Term Game!

Started by Frostee, 19-12-2011

Frostee

Right, so the object is to say a random sexual term with its definition in your post, and so on.

EXAMPLE:

Alaskan Pipeline: The act of pooping into a condom, freezing it and then shoving it into one's anus.

Pretty simple, right?

Blaze232

Bait N' Tackle: Get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely with earthworms.  When you get lonely, open the jar and fuck away.  The earthworms will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein load will keep them nicely fed. Gone fishing!

N3gativezero

Cleaveland Steamer: First, you insert your penis into your partners ass, and have some good ol' anal. At any given point, the partner on the recieving end drops a steamer while the other is balls-deep. Bonus points if you can get a "steam train" going.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Frostee

Candy Cane:

When you fuck a girl on her period, pull out, and blow a load of jizz and blood on her face, making it appear as if she is sucking a candy cane.

jaik

I know what astarathia would say...

kinky.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Frostee

POST MORE YOU FAGS

Hot Carl: You take a shit on someone's chest and wrap them in a blanket so they feel the warmth.

andrewhatesyou

Hyper gamer: Fuck somebody really fast while playing some SRP/FRP/CRP

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

whyku

Hot Lunch
The result of defecating a tube of shit directly into a girl's mouth.

Hummer
The well known added variation to a blowjob in which a broad hums her favorite tune while she sucks away. The vibrations felt against your dick will most definitely produce a healthy orgasm.

The Hunter Gatherer
You and your partner defecate while 69ing. Pretty much self-explanatory.

The Indian Cock Burn
While a chick sucks you off, she twists her hand around your shaft as if she was trying to give you an Indian burn.

The Jedi Mind Trick
When banging your partner, you repeatedly shout "I'm NOT fucking you, I'm NOT fucking you".

The Jelly Donut
Give some skank a facial and follow it up with a swift pimp crack in the nose. The resulting blood and jizz that covers her face bears a resemblance to a jelly donut.

The Juanita Special Bean Dip
While your tramp rides you like a mechanical bull, insert your thumb into her poop chute (be sure to get your thumb nice and gooey), then stick your brown thumb into her mouth, and slip it under her tongue so she can get the full robust taste of the Juanita "special" bean dip.

Kennebunkport Surprise
The act of covertly filling your cheeks with chunky-style New England clam chowder, and screaming in disgust as you hurl it between your partners legs while eating her out.

Kick-Fucking
The act of receiving sexual pleasure from repeatedly getting kicked in the ass.

The Landshark
The woman braces herself facing a wall, naked, hands against the wall, legs spread, bent over so that her ass is lusciously jutting out. (hint: She might want to wear a biking helmet and some rollerblading wrist guards to avoid serious injury.) Next, the guy also naked as well as stiff cocked, walks to the opposite end of the room, places his palms together and raises them above his head, (thus imitating the dorsal fin of a shark) and begins chanting the theme to Jaws. When given some predetermined signal, the guy sprints toward the girl at full speed with his pelvis-out, fin protruding, and rams her dead square in the ass.

The Lorena Bobbit
Obviously, this one is for the ladies. When engaging in some hard core booty sex, squeeze your butt cheeks together as tight as you can, and start violently jumping and thrashing your ass around, in an effort to rip his dick off. (To reach true Lorena status, you must take the severed dick for a drive and then toss it out the window.)

The Menthol
The act of getting head from a woman who just moments earlier ate a numerous amounts of cough drops, thus insuring a pleasurable, tingly feeling on your cock.

The Mellon Dive
Headbutting a woman's big fat titties. Always lots of fun.

Monkey Wrench
When some sadistic bitch takes your dick back between your legs and sucks you off.

I be here for the music!

N3gativezero

NOTE: ONLY FOR SICK FUCKS

Consentual Vaginal Intercource in the Missionary Position
The woman lies on her back on the bed. The man then inserts his penis into the vagina. You sick, sick bastard.

I threw up three times while writing that, I hope you guys are happy.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: whyku on 20-12-2011

Hot Lunch
The result of defecating a tube of shit directly into a girl's mouth.

Hummer
The well known added variation to a blowjob in which a broad hums her favorite tune while she sucks away. The vibrations felt against your dick will most definitely produce a healthy orgasm.

The Hunter Gatherer
You and your partner defecate while 69ing. Pretty much self-explanatory.

The Indian Cock Burn
While a chick sucks you off, she twists her hand around your shaft as if she was trying to give you an Indian burn.

The Jedi Mind Trick
When banging your partner, you repeatedly shout "I'm NOT fucking you, I'm NOT fucking you".

The Jelly Donut
Give some skank a facial and follow it up with a swift pimp crack in the nose. The resulting blood and jizz that covers her face bears a resemblance to a jelly donut.

The Juanita Special Bean Dip
While your tramp rides you like a mechanical bull, insert your thumb into her poop chute (be sure to get your thumb nice and gooey), then stick your brown thumb into her mouth, and slip it under her tongue so she can get the full robust taste of the Juanita "special" bean dip.

Kennebunkport Surprise
The act of covertly filling your cheeks with chunky-style New England clam chowder, and screaming in disgust as you hurl it between your partners legs while eating her out.

Kick-Fucking
The act of receiving sexual pleasure from repeatedly getting kicked in the ass.

The Landshark
The woman braces herself facing a wall, naked, hands against the wall, legs spread, bent over so that her ass is lusciously jutting out. (hint: She might want to wear a biking helmet and some rollerblading wrist guards to avoid serious injury.) Next, the guy also naked as well as stiff cocked, walks to the opposite end of the room, places his palms together and raises them above his head, (thus imitating the dorsal fin of a shark) and begins chanting the theme to Jaws. When given some predetermined signal, the guy sprints toward the girl at full speed with his pelvis-out, fin protruding, and rams her dead square in the ass.

The Lorena Bobbit
Obviously, this one is for the ladies. When engaging in some hard core booty sex, squeeze your butt cheeks together as tight as you can, and start violently jumping and thrashing your ass around, in an effort to rip his dick off. (To reach true Lorena status, you must take the severed dick for a drive and then toss it out the window.)

The Menthol
The act of getting head from a woman who just moments earlier ate a numerous amounts of cough drops, thus insuring a pleasurable, tingly feeling on your cock.

The Mellon Dive
Headbutting a woman's big fat titties. Always lots of fun.

Monkey Wrench
When some sadistic bitch takes your dick back between your legs and sucks you off.

I be here for the music!

Inb4 they are ALL from urban dictionary. Lol

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

jaik

its not gay as long as balls dont touch
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bl★ck Star

QuoteThe Landshark
Thx I think I found my new fave position.

Goose

A Blumpkin: The act of getting a blow job while taking a shit(Into a toilet not someones face you sick sick fuckers)
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

INA7HAN

It's funny how most probaly people try these sicks things like shitting on peoples faces......that makes you horny how?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Goose

~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

SGT-Spartans

SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Frostee

adad

Ravanger

Simple...I went inside her...

Szenti

Frostee

Lets start this shit back up.

Mr. Pink

This one's a local one from around where I live...

Utah Teapot: You have the girl raise her legs while she's on her back, then, grabbing them both, you elevate them and push them forward so that her ass is straight up. You then proceed to stick your dick into her snatch and piss til you're empty. No clue why it got that name...
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Blake.H

"I am welding this doah": What you say before you cum over a guys gaping ass just after you pull out making him tense and close.

Something i've done too, made us both giggle.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

deluxulous

one eyed pirate
The act of shooting ejaculate into a girl's eye and simultaneously kicking her in the shin, causing her to hop about on one leg saying arrr or another expression of pain

meetdadoom

Chocolate Twinkie: The act of getting a girl to defecate on your penis and then to preform vaginal sex with the poop on your penis using the fluids from the defecate as lubricant. 

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

D33tly

Angry Dragon
Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.

The Bronco
You start by going doggy style and then just when she is really enjoying it, you grab her tits as tight as possible and yell another girls name. This gives you the feeling of riding a wild bronco as she desperately tries to buck you off.

Brown Necktie
You're about halfway through ass-wrecking a chick, and instead of filling up her keister with your demonseed, you pull out and proceed to tittie fuck her, leaving a brown streak between the funbags.

The Canine Special
Liberally apply peanut butter to your dick and call over the family dog. Lick Ubu lick. Good Dog. Arf!

The Chili Dog
When you take a hot dump on a girl's tits and then proceed to titty fuck her.

Cop's Delight
The act of taking a girl in the ass, pulling out, and spewing all over her "pastry buns", thus transforming her rump into the allusion of an oversized, quivering glazed donut.

http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/funny/sex.html

Yeah... This never happened.