[ALL] Tooltrust and Phystrust Unban Request

Started by Paintcheck, 01-03-2010

Paintcheck

ALL SERVERS
If you feel you have been unfairly banned from TT, post in this format, though if you've only been banned for a day or so don't bother as you can wait that out.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Reason You Were Banned:[/b]
[b]Banning Admin:[/b]

Amontillado

Well I had a TT at one time. No one ever submitted a ban request and there's no thing in the action log about the removal of my TT. So any reason my name was removed from the roster?

lolKieck

Quote from: Amontillado on 09-06-2011
Well I had a TT at one time. No one ever submitted a ban request and there's no thing in the action log about the removal of my TT. So any reason my name was removed from the roster?
Proper code please.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Amontillado

Its not a request its a statement, I just don't know where else I would post it.

Dutch

Name: Dutch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6660673
Reason You Were Banned: Propsurfing
Banning Admin: Duranblackraven

Additional Information: I have nothing against Duran or his decision to remove my TT for this, but I do think 3 weeks is a bit much. If it could be shortened to a week or just a couple of days, I'd much rather prefer that. I posted a video in the Gay Vamp Castle of me propsurfing at 3AM during what I would not consider primetime hours, at all. I wasn't disrupting any roleplay at all, and was simply messing around with a friend. I think it's pretty well known that I'm an alright guy, and it's not like I actually propsurf around the map all the time.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

jaik

Quote from: Dutch on 04-07-2011
Name: Dutch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6660673
Reason You Were Banned: Propsurfing
Banning Admin: Duranblackraven

Additional Information: I have nothing against Duran or his decision to remove my TT for this, but I do think 3 weeks is a bit much. If it could be shortened to a week or just a couple of days, I'd much rather prefer that. I posted a video in the Gay Vamp Castle of me propsurfing at 3AM during what I would not consider primetime hours, at all. I wasn't disrupting any roleplay at all, and was simply messing around with a friend. I think it's pretty well known that I'm an alright guy, and it's not like I actually propsurf around the map all the time.

Quote from: Paintcheck on 01-03-2010
Terms of agreement: By applying for TT you agree that you assume FULL responsibility for your TT and any actions you may proceed to carry out with it. You also agree that Admins have the right to remove your TT when they see fit without WARNING.
If you feel like your Tool trust was wrongfully taken make a detailed post why.

Your TT removal isn't wrongful.

This is also not the first time you are abusing your TT.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Genesis

Name: Genesis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14386114

Reason You Were Banned: I honestly have absolutely no clue.

Banning Admin: Don't know.

Pretty much, I applied for TT/Phys a few months ago, and I got accepted. I was away from HGN for quite some time, and just yesterday I came back. So I decided to check to see if my name was still on the roster, or if I had to reapply again. To my surprise, I found that my name was on the Blacklist. I don't know if someone used my name and did something wrong, but I really don't know why I'm up there or what I did to get there. Yep. That's it.

jaik

Quote from: Genesis on 11-07-2011
Name: Genesis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14386114

Reason You Were Banned: I honestly have absolutely no clue.

Banning Admin: Don't know.

Pretty much, I applied for TT/Phys a few months ago, and I got accepted. I was away from HGN for quite some time, and just yesterday I came back. So I decided to check to see if my name was still on the roster, or if I had to reapply again. To my surprise, I found that my name was on the Blacklist. I don't know if someone used my name and did something wrong, but I really don't know why I'm up there or what I did to get there. Yep. That's it.

I like how there's absolutely no information about the ban.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Genesis

Quote from: lolKieck on 12-07-2011
Well, you were blacklisted because there was no Steam ID on the roster.

Whoop, didn't notice that >.>

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:14386114... as you can see in the appeal. May I have my name moved?

Duranblackraven

Because you keep spamming this thread, no, you've SERIOUSLY hurt your chances of it going through. I check EVERYTHING on the weekends, not the weekday. Everything suffered last weekend because of an SV meeting we held over various things that had to be rectified before other things could continue.

This thread is for applications only, I will be DELETING any other posts.

Reorp

Name: Reorp
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22017075
Reason You Were Banned: I was banned or blacklisted for throwing bottles off of a freedom roof. I was marked on the blacklist for Multiple Abuses. If I HAD Done something else, I really don't remember it. Sorry for not being very specific.
Banning Admin: Rebel

(Been Waiting a month or more for this to be checked or reviewed. I really need tool trust for trader situations and small events that I make. If it's denied or accepted for Un-ban.. At least reply or modify this.)

Cryostatis

Name: Slendermang
Steam ID:    STEAM_0:1:15089681
Reason You Were Banned: I dont know
Banning Admin: I dont know

Additional Information: I haven't even been on in a year, I'm just banned from it for some reason.