Big Ass Lore Compendium

Started by eroticduck, 20-02-2011

eroticduck

FUCK

Ragolution

I don't think your tileset could get any more gay.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-02-2011

^

eroticduck

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-02-2011

It's girl craft.

Ragolution

Sorry.

QuoteI don't think your tileset could get any more gay My Little Pony.

Zstan

Get prop protection: All problems solved.

Ragolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMMV_RoEMxE&autoplay=1

Should've used Inkspots, would've been more appreciated.

That music is just.. get out.

Silver Knight

Im all up for suggestions on what plugins/mods/api's etc that we need to add. Preferably ones which will protect the world and adding more medieval features.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ragolution

GREETINGS, NOBLE, HARD-WORKING CITIZEN OF THIS, OUR GREAT LAND OF ACEON.
FRIENDLY TIDINGS AND THE PRINCE'S BLESSINGS BE UPON YOU.

An invitation is henceforth extended to you, Noble (Dame/Ser) ______________ to become witness to the glorious union of the noble Vice-Baron Gerald M. Akelarch IV and his betrothed, Dame Caren Thierry of the House of Jewels.

Vows are expected to be exchanged at: 9:00 PM ROYAL CHRONOGRAPH TIME (EST)
Upon day of May, the 26th on Thurs' Day.
In this, the one-thousand-six-hundred-and-sixty-seventh year of our great Provectum.

The god-blessed ceremony of unity will be held in the Velderthane Cathedral on Firmann's Hill overlooking the Brackish Sea of Thelp where the Golden Sun hangs in the third vertical of the ninth constellation of Unt.

Please join us, after the ceremony, to celebrate this holy union.
The reception for this glorious wedding will be held in the Akelarch Family Palace located on Farfain Ridge.

All recipients are to respond, immediately if able and are granted the convenience of bringing one (1) guest.

PLEASE CUT ALONG LINE AND MAIL YOUR REPLY TO
THE ROYAL POST OFFICE
RESERVED POSTING BOX NUMBER 33460994-BBA-10
TO THE ORDER OF: HOUSE AKELARCH

I AM SENDING THIS FORM TO CONFIRM THAT I

[ _ ] WILL BE ATTENDING THIS GLORIOUS UNION

[ _ ] WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THIS GLORIOUS UNION AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS
I WILL:

[ _ ] BE COMING ALONE.

[ _ ] HAVE A GUEST. (HIS/HER) NAME IS: ________________________

I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THAT THE FOLLOWING MEAL WOULD BE RESERVED FOR ME (AND MY GUEST):

[ _ ] FINE ATHURGIAN STEAK IN A BURBANDERY SAUCE w/ PUMMELED SQUASH

[ _ ] POULTRY ala REX

[ _ ] DIAMONDHEAD TROUT COOKED IN HONEY AND CHANSEY WINE w/ VERDAN BEANS

[ _ ] NONE

DEARLY SIGNED AND WITH THE BEST OF WISHES, YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT AND MOST ESTEEMED SUBJECT,

________________________________________________________________________

All entres will include a freshly baked roll, complementary wine from Their Royal Highnesses and be accompanied by a slice of freshly baked Provectum Dew-berry Pie. (Optional iced cream)

We thank you for your prompt reply and the bride and groom both wish you, (Ser/Dame) _______________ the best of days, evenings or mornings.

http://www.youtube.com/v/9FBuxs6oxZ4&autoplay=1

Ragolution

People who are expecting to attend should post the response form. I'd appreciate that.

Ragolution

Quote from: Lord_Blair on 22-05-2011
Before I post my response, may I be allowed to rez my Nephew Char? Or make a whole new different char.

A different nephew, sure.

meldin

[ X ] WILL BE ATTENDING THIS GLORIOUS UNION

I WILL:

[ X ] BE COMING ALONE.

I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THAT THE FOLLOWING MEAL WOULD BE RESERVED FOR ME (AND MY GUEST):

[ X ] FINE ATHURGIAN STEAK IN A BURBANDERY SAUCE w/ PUMMELED SQUASH

[ _ ] POULTRY ala REX

[ _ ] NONE

DEARLY SIGNED AND WITH THE BEST OF WISHES, YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT AND MOST ESTEEMED SUBJECT,

Fuzzytoes

Quote from: Ragolution on 22-05-2011
An invitation is henceforth extended to you, Noble (Dame/Ser) [Monty Mery] to become witness to the glorious union of the noble Vice-Baron Gerald M. Akelarch IV and his betrothed, Dame Caren Thierry of the House of Jewels.

I WILL:

[ X ] BE COMING ALONE.

[ _ ] POULTRY ala REX

[ X ] DIAMONDHEAD TROUT COOKED IN HONEY AND CHANSEY WINE w/ VERDAN BEANS

[ _ ] NONE

Bl★ck Star

I WILL:

[ X ] BE COMING ALONE.

[ X ] FINE ATHURGIAN STEAK IN A BURBANDERY SAUCE w/ PUMMELED SQUASH

[ X ] POULTRY ala REX

[ X ] DIAMONDHEAD TROUT COOKED IN HONEY AND CHANSEY WINE w/ VERDAN BEANS

[ _ ] NONE

WolfsGhost

Valatar had received an odd letter from one of his couriers, it was sealed with an Ena'thi Grassland seal, which set a sour taste in his mouth as he glared blankly at the sealed letter. He opened it carefully, half expecting an explosion, and half expecting to be cursed. Though, neither seemed to have happened.

He eyes began reading over the letter and he was a bit surprised to find out that he was being invited to  a wedding, though, he was disgusted that whoever sent this, thought of him as their servant or a vassal. He took the quill from the desk he was sitting at and began making proper edits to the paper. Crossing out certain things. After a few minutes, he decided to re-scribe it to a different piece of paper. After he was done, and had selected his best soldiers from the City's guard, he had the a courier return the new piece of paper. Later, he looked at the crossed out letter and crumbled it up, then he burnt it.

QuoteI am sending this to confirm that I, Sir Valatar Hars,

[ X ] Will be attending this Union
[ _ ] Will not be attending this union

I Will,

[ X ] Be coming with a contingent of Commonwealth Soldiers
[ _ ] Have a guest (his/her) name is: ________________________

I would very much appreciate that the following meal would be reserved for me (and my guest):

[ _ ] Fine Athurgian steak in a burandery sauce with pummeled squash
[ _ ] Poultry ala Rex
[ _ ] Diamondhead Trout, Cooked in honey and Chansey Wine, with Verdan beans.
[ X ] NONE, FOR THE FOOD MAY BE POSIONED

Signed with the seal of the UAC,

The Arch Duke of the United Aceon Commonwealth, Sir Valatar Hars

RanmaChan

Quote from: WolfsGhost on 22-05-2011
Valatar had received an odd letter from one of his couriers, it was sealed with an Ena'thi Grassland seal.

Wolf, I notice you doing this a lot.  The region itself is called the Ena'thi Lower Grasslands, but that is nowhere in any of our titles or names.  Like Canada is in North America, but you don't say that you received a letter from North America.  You would say Canada.  In this case, you would say DEAP.  If you want to be formal, The Alliance Between The Druchii Empire and The Auctus Provectum.

Also, I believe it goes without saying I will be there.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Archangel94

I WILL:

[ X ] BE COMING ALONE.

[ X ] POULTRY ala REX

[ _ ] NONE

________________________________________________________________________

Ralazo

This is a period event and may be changed later.

The temperature of the world is slowly increasing, it's getting warmer outside and the once green lands of Aceon are slowly turning into a desert. First the world flooded then the water is gradually vanishing, and it is becoming a struggle to find water, which is now usually only found underground.

Over the coming days/weeks, the climate of Aceon will slowly change into more of a desert one, with water slowly drying up. The overall idea is to create a new kind of rp event. It rains less and when it rains the water is warm, and is not providing enough water to keep the lands green.

Due to the drought, the value of water has risen greatly, it's more worth then it has ever been before.

The event starts from this very moment.

http://www.youtube.com/v/m4SwFhfNh1w&autoplay=1

Ralazo

Reserved

Suggestions can be posted.

emperor bobby

Of Course. A Global Warming event.
This is going to Fuck Novarium Over Soooooo Bad.

Ragolution

Quote from: Archangel94 on 23-05-2011

[ X ] POULTRY ala REX

Best food choice.

ChiefOh

I WILL:

[ X ] BE COMING ALONE.

[X] FINE ATHURGIAN STEAK IN A BURBANDERY SAUCE w/ PUMMELED SQUASH

[ _ ] POULTRY ala REX

[ _ ] NONE

Drachau Lucius Nekoon                                                    ________________________________________________________________________

Maxi96203

Quote from: emperor bobby on 23-05-2011
Of course. A Global Warming event.
This is going to fuck Novarium over soooooo bad.

True dat homes.

Good idea for an event, if I do say so myself.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Comradebritish

No water= No Steam = All steampunk factions dieing.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

HitMan5523

[X] WILL BE ATTENDING THIS GLORIOUS UNION

I WILL:

[X] BE COMING ALONE.

[X] FINE ATHURGIAN STEAK IN A BURBANDERY SAUCE w/ PUMMELED SQUASH

[ _ ] POULTRY ala REX

[ _ ] NONE
I'm hip! What are you talking about!