Two Lesbian Teachers Get Caught Eating Each Other Out By Janitor

Started by Silver Knight, 10-12-2009

Silver Knight

QuoteWho's hot for teacher? Looks like the other teacher.

Two female Romance language instructors were tossed out of their Brooklyn high school after being caught "undressed" in an empty classroom, sources told the Daily News Tuesday.

Students at James Madison High School in Midwood were watching a talent show in the auditorium while Alini Brito and Cindy Mauro were speaking the international language of love, sources said.

A janitor stumbled on French teacher Mauro, 33, and Brito, 29, a married Spanish instructor, and tattled to school officials on Nov. 20.

Both tenured teachers were removed from the classroom and sent to Education Department "rubber rooms" while they're investigated for misconduct, sources said.

The episode is the talk of the school. Students even set up a Facebook group to discuss the shenanigans - and it already has more than 500 fans.

"Now you guys wished we installed cameras in our classrooms after all hmm?" wrote one student.

Janitor Robert Colantuoni refused to comment Tuesday. "I can't talk about it, I'm sorry," he said.

Brito's husband, reached by phone, said he was unaware of the accusations, but denied them.

"The school district has not informed my wife of these allegations and they are untrue," he said.

Students said both teachers were popular.

"[Ms. Mauro] was pretty fun," said junior Eddie Ramirez, 18.

"She dressed like a teenage girl - she'd wear low-cut tops, shorts, three-quarter length jeans. She was kinda sexy.

"You could see that she was the kind of person who would flirt."

Students said Mauro dyed some of her hair pink over the summer and has an array of sexy tattoos: a sun on her lower back, a flower on her leg, and a star on her foot.

Brito opted for more demure attire.

"She's pretty," said one 17-year-old who took French with her.

"Mrs. Brito was good-looking. Oh, yeah!"

A 16-year-old sophomore said Brito was a teacher students would come to with problems.

"She usually dresses elegant, looks smart," he said. "She's good-looking. And she was friendly, not flirty, just friendly."

Students said gossip about the romp was flying through the school, where staff members were trying to keep a lid on it.

"The teachers don't even want you to bring it up because they say they'll get in trouble if we're talking about it in class," Eddie Ramirez said.

"They just say, 'Let it go.'"

Teachers and administrators at James Madison would not comment yesterday, but the Education Department confirmed the probe.

"There was an incident in the evening when there was a school performance," department spokeswoman Margie Feinberg said.

"The two teachers have been reassigned pending the outcome of [an Education Department] investigation."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009...#ixzz0ZEjn1TSp

Hott...

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Alex

Woah, they're pretty hot...I was expecting to see 2 old hags or something, but damn they're sexy.

Fluffy

Thats probably because your a man posing as a woman, just like everyone says.

KillSlim

Quote from: Fluffy on 13-12-2009
Thats probably because your a man posing as a woman, just like everyone says.

An Estonian man.
Come in vent sometime Fluffy, SK and we will have a little chat ...
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Chaos

What's wrong with that? I wouldn't mind walking in on them. Janitor - Loser.

Freeze

I think that Janitor has a hidden agenda. And, he probably watched them before he said anything.

Lucidius

Quote from: Freeze on 08-03-2010
And, he probably watched them before he said anything.

This, because he's a man.

Also, it's un-professional, and most definatly not the place fot that kinda shit. That's why they got fired. If it was 2 teachers fucking (hetero or gay) the same shit would happen.

God that'de suck so hard to be them, thankfully I can control my hormones and sexual urges, by depriving myself of all human communication.

I'M THAT MUCH FURTHER TO BECOMING A-SEXUAL, FUCK YEAH.

On a serious note, facebook is fail.

Also docs.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Anatoly

Zstan

Quote from: Dark Angel on 08-03-2010
Stop bumping threads?
WOW. Would you shut the fuck up about bumping? It's so annoying.

Dark Angel

« Reply #5 on: 29 December 2009, 01:58:22 »

Before you guys started bumping..... maybeyou should really stop this bump fest?

Lucidius

Quote from: Dark Angel on 09-03-2010
« Reply #5 on: 29 December 2009, 01:58:22 »

Before you guys started bumping..... maybeyou should really stop this bump fest?

Maybe you should stop making stupid fucking replies to threads that are completely irrelevent.

Ow8, that'de be all of them wouldn't it.

Your an admin, do something about it and grow some balls (lol), you should be setting an example for people, not being some little spoiled twat.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

[INVICTUS]

Well, only stories I've heard are of Teachers fucking their students, never heard of teachers today fucking eachother while on school property, never knew somebody would do it.

Anatoly

They didn't fuck, they ate eachother out. But anyway, nice necro.

Water

Why would the guy report them, I would of said "Let me help you guys or I will report this " haha