R.I.P Edd Gould A.K.A Eddsworld 1988-2012

Started by Redbark, 30-03-2012

Redbark

On march sunday march 25th Edd Gould, also known as Eddsworld, passed away from a 6 year long cancer battle.

He has made many animations since 2003. He was doing a very good job holding on but his fingers slipped. He was an amazing animator and forever will be forver known. Here are samples of his videos.

Eddsworld - WTFuture
Eddsworld - Hammer & Fail
Eddsworld - Hammer & Fail 2

He has many more. His youtube page can be found here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/eddsworld

Otto

Is it wrong that I have no idea who that is?

Silver Knight

Quote from: Otto on 31-03-2012

I didn't know this existed before this thread, however his video's are pretty good. RIP.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

meetdadoom

Quote from: Last.Exile on 31-03-2012
Quote from: Otto on 31-03-2012

I didn't know this existed before this thread, however his video's are pretty good. RIP.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Poler

We all pass by in this world, sadly. I also didn't know who this guy was before seeing this... it's not really bad, but he did do some cool animations from my point of view.

Bl★ck Star

I tought he would make it...

R.I.P. Edd

Lent23

I used to love watching Edd's videos. RIP
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

RanmaChan

Damn, the last I saw was that video where he was doing really well, I thought he would make it too...  R.I.P.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Corocan

Bit of a shocker when I found out he had passed. My E-Mail said he had posted a new Youtube video and I was pretty excited, until I got there and realized what it was.

RIP.

crusader :D

..B-but.. WHY? This guy was my favorite. Also, I got an advertisement on the video, "Edge World." WTF?