Obama "reluctantly" signs defence act.

Started by Spades_Neil, 31-12-2011

Spades_Neil

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/31/politics/obama-defense-bill/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

... What is this I don't even

Tell me this isn't the NDAA act. Tell me it isn't the god fucking damn National Defense Authorization Act... It is, isn't it?
Well what the flying fuck. Who do I vote for now? (Say Ron Paul or any other Republican and I'll ring your neck.)

Hey Jake, can I come live with you and Romka in Estonia? What about you, Exile? I hear England is lovely this time of year. If nothing else I'll head to Canada.

Cutch

I have yet to figure out why you are throwing such a fit about it.

Also, vote for Ron Paul. :3

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Cutch on 31-12-2011
I have yet to figure out why you are throwing such a fit about it.

Also, vote for Ron Paul. :3

Spades rings Cutch by the neck.

Silver Knight

England is more corrupt and retarded.

Also. Ron Paul.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KingArthur

He probably reluctantly signed it because it costs another 10 zillion dollars that we dont have.

meetdadoom

I'm already pAcking my shit to go back to my home country(Ukraine). And to what is with the hate against republicans?

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Bl★ck Star

Come to germany and vote for me as the new Führer.

deluxulous

how to destroy a nation: by the US Congress

Spades_Neil

Paintcheck

Quote from: Obama
"I want to clarify that my administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens," Obama said in a statement Saturday. "Indeed, I believe that doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a nation."

Slightly better than expected. But not much. I honestly believe the United States would be improved as a nation if a nuke went off in Washington DC.

KingArthur

Quote from: Paintcheck on 01-01-2012
"I want to clarify that my administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens," Obama said in a statement Saturday. "Indeed, I believe that doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a nation."

Slightly better than expected. But not much. I honestly believe the United States would be improved as a nation if a nuke went off in Washington DC.
we need a wipe of washing ton and get some good people in there :P

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Paintcheck on 01-01-2012

Only time will tell if he's serious, or this statement means fuck-all.

Paintcheck

Doesn't really matter either way now does it? Unless the supreme court does something which they probably won't we're stuck with it.

Das_Uberman

There's always the Supreme court. But yes, America is going down a dark path. Also, Ron Paul is the least crazy of the Republicans. They're all crazy, he's just less so. I wouldn't go to Canada, everyone's so good natured and polite, ugh.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 01-01-2012
There's always the Supreme court. But yes, America is going down a dark path. Also, Ron Paul is the least crazy of the Republicans. They're all crazy, he's just less so. I wouldn't go to Canada, everyone's so good natured and polite, ugh.

It's sad but it's true. Mind you this guy thinks that there's going to be a race war, he wants to dismantle everything federal ranging from healthcare and welfare to education and the EPA, he seriously thinks we have enough gold in Fort Knox to go on the Gold Standard without killing ourselves, and yet he's still better than the other fucking extremists.

Gonztah

At times like these I love living far away from America in good ol' Northern Europe.