Kony 2012

Started by JRParadox, 06-03-2012

Lent23

Brandon Lent shared a link
7 hours ago
For all of those who think Kony is the greatest thing ever and you should put your time and money to it, look at this first: http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/

I think the idea of catching Kony is good, but the way Invisible Children is doing it is essentially putting money towards the Ugandan army who is notorious for pillaging villages on their own, while Kony has already LEFT Uganda. Invisible Children also only spends 30% of the money received in donations towards the military, and keep the 70%. Maybe you guys should study up on the benefactor of money before you donate anything to them. Oh, and considering that Kony's army is full of small children, using force to capture Kony will only end up killing many many children, and the situation for those who have already been taken and abused won't change. Sorry to tell you guys, but killing Kony isn't going to stop an entire organization, which is only one organization in the entirety of Africa, an extremely war-torn land full of rebel groups that pop up every single day and kill eachother. Welcome to Planet Earth.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

VonXeno

Quote from: knife_cz on 08-03-2012
Quote from: VonXeno on 08-03-2012
Quote from: INA7HAN on 08-03-2012
Quote from: KONY on 08-03-2012
-
-

Pointing out the obvious: Check.
Not getting the joke: Check.
Getting mad: Check.

Successful troll is successful.

Yeah right, now get the hell back to your terraria/minecraft.

lolno
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

ThY

That's right; I recruit child soldiers. What Uganda do about it?
You've made your name the criminals name and your pretending to be him. I miss the point where this is to humour me or be funny in anyway but good job on being a cunt on a serious matter good job.
im going to pretend thats directed at me to start a cool rap battle which this thread deserves to calm kids down. love you really. plus don't call people cunts, its rude

So you're still in school,
thinking you're cool,
calling me a cunt,
yeah now i'm on the hunt.

A hunt for who?
Where's your crew?
You're a stuck up little prick
To be honest you're also quite thick.

Don't like a joke?
It's not something i'll revoke.
Go return to your childrens bath, have a soak
Maybe then you'll know who to provoke.

I smell virginity,
Between you and sad I also see an affinity.
I bet you've just started to shave,
Congratulations! Now behave.

I'm ThY
Your pimp
So fuck off and cry
You little gimp.

jaik

Quote from: ThY on 08-03-2012
You've made your name the criminals name and your pretending to be him. I miss the point where this is to humour me or be funny in anyway but good job on being a cunt on a serious matter good job.
im going to pretend thats directed at me to start a cool rap battle.

So you're still in school,
thinking you're cool,
calling me a cunt,
yeah now i'm on the hunt.

A hunt for who?
Where's your crew?
You're a stuck up little prick
To be honest you're also quite thick.

Don't like a joke?
It's not something i'll revoke.
Go return to your childrens bath, have a soak
Maybe then you'll know who to provoke.

I smell virginity,
Between you and sad I also see an affinity.
I bet you've just started to shave,
Congratulations! Now behave.

I'm ThY
Your pimp
So fuck off and cry
You little gimp.

rofl
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

JRParadox

Quote from: lolKieck on 08-03-2012
QFT and the thread maker is probably the type of guy who joins a facebook group against corporations.
First of all look at what I said it is anti-kony not pro-Invisible children, secondly look at the start of the thread and you will see at the time people were not aware of how invisible children are hypocritical and flawed, thirdly nope.avi to joining a facebook group a group against 'corporations' (which in most cases refers to conspiracist and people who want a group to point at, which I know is what this whole Kony thing is doing but still every step at a time till the world actually some form of united armed force which fights for the common good of mankind and not for the personal interests of one country) I completely agree that people who go "LOOK HERE I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED UGANDA I AM A THIRD UGANDAN!" are liers and idiots (which is kind of similar to what I have done except I do not claim to be a long term activist or even an activist at all).

tl;dr I agree with you and ThY but don't shoot the messenger!

Also everyone ctfd

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

VonXeno

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

JRParadox

Quote from: VonXeno on 08-03-2012
Quote from: JRParadox on 08-03-2012
Also everyone ctfd

no :D
Calm the fuck down, Gandhi mate, remember Gandhi!

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

lolKieck

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

VonXeno

I train child soldiers and child soldier accessories.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Lent23 on 08-03-2012
7 hours ago
For all of those who think Kony is the greatest thing ever and you should put your time and money to it, look at this first: http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/

I think the idea of catching Kony is good, but the way Invisible Children is doing it is essentially putting money towards the Ugandan army who is notorious for pillaging villages on their own, while Kony has already LEFT Uganda. Invisible Children also only spends 30% of the money received in donations towards the military, and keep the 70%. Maybe you guys should study up on the benefactor of money before you donate anything to them. Oh, and considering that Kony's army is full of small children, using force to capture Kony will only end up killing many many children, and the situation for those who have already been taken and abused won't change. Sorry to tell you guys, but killing Kony isn't going to stop an entire organization, which is only one organization in the entirety of Africa, an extremely war-torn land full of rebel groups that pop up every single day and kill eachother. Welcome to Planet Earth.
Yeah i pretty much drove the point home, this post was unnecesary.
Refer back to page one meetdadoom's post

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

VonXeno

Quote from: meetdadoom on 08-03-2012
Quote from: Lent23 on 08-03-2012
7 hours ago

Yeah i pretty much drove the point home, this post was unnecesary.
Refer back to page one meetdadoom's post

I like Lent's better.

Frostee

Why are the Terraria/Minecraft-er's coming out of their hidey hole.

VonXeno

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 08-03-2012

Irrelevant.

Otto

Wow, more genocide in Africa.

You realize that once this guy is dead, another will just take his place?  Hate to say it, but Africa just has a never ending supply of these guys.

RanmaChan

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 08-03-2012

I thought the problem was that they weren't getting involved with the rest of HGN?  Now that they are, why question it?
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Lent23

Wow misha nice try at being super self centered and saying that you're the only person able to post their opinion on a topic, and a person with the same point of view, as well..
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

ThY

Ket

^
|
|
|

Also seen on FunnyJunk

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Otto

Goose

An image posted by my friend on FB
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

lolKieck

Thanks to geography classes, I did. Yet I do not care.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Steven :D

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22