Japan earthquake / tsunami - Japan is the new Zone.

Started by Zstan, 11-03-2011

Bl★ck Star

God really hates Japan.

There's also now an Volcano that spit's lava.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 12-03-2011

I'm okay with this.
Show me a month-long projection and we'll talk.

RanmaChan

Bwahaha, I waaay over on the East Coast.

Seriously though, I heard just recently that a different reactor started to meltdown and that they had to try to send emergency crews and stuff in.  Anyone else hear anything like that?
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: RanmaChan on 15-03-2011

Seriously though, I heard just recently that a different reactor started to meltdown and that they had to try to send emergency crews and stuff in.  Anyone else hear anything like that?

Yeah 3 reactor's already exploded, like 30 crew member's were harmed, they always say harmed, I think they are already dead cause of the radiation and the explosion.

Goose

~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 15-03-2011
Quote from: RanmaChan on 15-03-2011

Yeah 3 reactor's already exploded, like 30 crew member's were harmed, they always say harmed, I think they are already dead cause of the radiation and the explosion.

When the reactor explodes, the radiation isn't going straight to the U.S and Canada. Wind people, wind affects it! The wind might blow all of that the OTHER way.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Killabreu

They're also forecasting that there could be a second wind going in the south east direction tomorrow. If that's true, Tokyo is majorly fucked. Unless they deploy robots that have giant fans....

plus maybe?

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.