Girl get's her ass beat (Not what you think...)

Started by Zstan, 22-03-2010

Zstan

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=35981598&#35981598

She texted this kid and makes fun of his brother which recently commited suicide, which led to her ass getting royaly beaten.

In my opinion, the bitch got what she deserved.

Cobra

Assassinator

Quote from: Cobra on 22-03-2010
I blame video games.

Technically, you can, the other kid in the video got set on fire 'cause of some video game.  I guess he got one too many headshots.

Ravanger

Yeah she got what she deserved...I mean think about it..Finding one of your family members dead and hanging in tree.(One you care about atleast.).Then someone makeing makeing a bad comment about it..I think that will make for not such a wonderful moment...Also he used steel toe boots which I garntee would not feel well on your skull.

Anatoly

Video games are not to blame, it's either the parents' fault or the fault of the mentally retarded person(s) who do(es) such things.

lolKieck

Bitch got served, although they should not beat her soooo hard.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bielecki

Her mother and aunt are made of Botox.

zazutobi

Eh there are somethings you dont make fun of in this world
"I am prepared to meet my maker.Whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"-Sir Winston Churchill

Crimzon_Reaper

Respect the dead - Bitch got what she deserves.

Aresty

The hell is wrong with you people ? You think it's right ? This ain't the wild west anymore, you don't do this types of things.
For me the guy who messed up the girl, haves strong mental problems.

franco20

FALLOUT - Pvt. Beverley Louis: Tough-acting grunt in the service of New Haven.

MiSTADaNK

Why would you ever beat the living hell out of a girl. That's just wrong..

Nargotah

Quote from: Aresty on 28-05-2010
The hell is wrong with you people ? You think it's right ? This ain't the wild west anymore, you don't do this types of things.
For me the guy who messed up the girl, haves strong mental problems.

Yes. I'm sure that if someone made fun of my dead mom, I wouldn't go over there and beat them until they were knocked out on the damn floor. You don't know what it's like unless it happens to you, man.

EDIT: Also, i'm really loving the fact that the media is heavily downplaying the fact that the chick made fun of his brother that committed suicide. I know that it's not exactly proportionate retribution, but SHIT. Also, loving that the mom and aunt apparently don't even care to, you know, get INFORMATION about this.

deluxulous

Alex

Screw the necro, that guy needs to find a less life-scarring way of taking care of his problems.

Ravanger

-stop necroing-