The journal of Guan Tsu- mark 1, The days among us.

Started by Wolfie, 06-06-2012

Wolfie

Life's a bitch, and it looks this place got the worst of it- Guan Tsu, upon arriving in Armagosa.

Character drawing:

=== Bio log entry one, days with the Shi: You know, I've had a pretty damn good life... Got myself a cat that goes purr, a fine slice of ass, but still, kind of sad. I heard the tales of this great, proud homeland, that seems it was built from the fap of gods. But you know what? This doesn't feel like it, this feels like a shallow whorehouse, nothing to it other than the imposing laws the Shi put up. Even thought about signing up in the military, till Dad died. Good thing I didn't, more caps and booze working the shop, even if it can be a bit dull. Even though I' one of them, race and thought, I still hear the whispers of "Gwailo" when I walk down the street.. Don't know why I'm writing this down, will probably go to whichever fucker kill me first...

===Bio entry two: Well, fuck it. Looks like I' writing again.. Leaving the city, for good. Hopefully, that is. Sia'll be bawling, mister Meow will be meowling, and Jon'll be shooting crap, as always. Set up the supplies, even remembered to bring the non-explosives with me- but hell, I've got time to waste, mind as well get into what I'm bringing with me... Amerifag, the sniper I've been loving for a while. Thing'll take off a head from half a mile, if my lucks any good... Got Betsy, damn good 9mm pistol, shit tons of Brahmin Steak, sounds delicious.. Other then that, my pack Brahmin. Had to leave the cat home, worst turn of all. Anyway, back on topic. Heading to California, hoping to make some progress there,on what, not a clue in hell.

[spoiler of whatever comes next. :x ]
up-to-date log: New Haven didn't turn out. Scattered into factory, several men chasing me down. Guns at the ready. Hailt the Great Nation.

[[ Far more coming soon, feel free to leave comments. I tried to write it the way Guan would, narrative laced with sarcasm, and the rest. It's a interesting task at least. Anyway, give me suggestions. ]

[/spoiler]
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Wolfie

aand, seems like nobody is interested in insulting my awful/1337 writing skills. Anyway, meh. MEEEEH.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.