Character Picture and Themes

Started by Pepsigod, 30-11-2011

Khorn

Fakes, as in posers. As in people taking credit of other's work.

No one in HGN takes credits on other people's hard work. Ever.

Plunger

Quote from: gamerhead on 06-05-2012
Quote from: Plunger on 06-05-2012
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 06-05-2012
Quote from: Kelse on 05-05-2012
'Aeris'

(Thanks to Gamerhead for the drawing)

Gamerhead is Edge-Works?

http://edge-works.deviantart.com/gallery/29247674#/d3k4wzv

Call me skeptical, but I find this information suspect considering the signature was snipped off. Unless he just found the picture.
Found it, Gamerhead is smart enough to know not to fake making things in HGN.

I never said I drew this, just said I found him a picture.
I was agreeing with you. You know that right?

gamerhead

Quote from: Plunger on 07-05-2012
Quote from: gamerhead on 06-05-2012
Quote from: Plunger on 06-05-2012
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 06-05-2012
Quote from: Kelse on 05-05-2012
'Aeris'

(Thanks to Gamerhead for the drawing)

Gamerhead is Edge-Works?

http://edge-works.deviantart.com/gallery/29247674#/d3k4wzv

Call me skeptical, but I find this information suspect considering the signature was snipped off. Unless he just found the picture.
Found it, Gamerhead is smart enough to know not to fake making things in HGN.

I never said I drew this, just said I found him a picture.
I was agreeing with you. You know that right?

I know that, thank you.

gamerhead

I would like to see more character pictures posted, for a more in depth RP.

Madcombat

Snazzy

I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Madcombat

Quote from: halokiller38 on 15-05-2012
~SNIP~

You arnt in the Roster for the BoS, you have not even applied so how is it you have a character that is a Journyman AND part of the BoS?

(Also, future heads up if you ever do join:  You didnt specify whether you was in the Scribes or Knights, either way I doubt Scribes or Knights are going to use a Chain-gun.)

Snazzy

Quote from: Madcombat on 17-05-2012
~SNIP~

You arnt in the Roster for the BoS, you have not even applied so how is it you have a character that is a Journyman AND part of the BoS?

(Also, future heads up if you ever do join:  You didnt specify whether you was in the Scribes or Knights, either way I doubt Scribes or Knights are going to use a Chain-gun.)

Actually I am, Journeyman Garret Donovan.

It was re-accepted via steam chat. http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/scrapyard/t13276/msg157140/#msg157140
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Madcombat

Quote from: halokiller38 on 17-05-2012
~SNIP~

It was re-accepted via steam chat. http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/scrapyard/t13276/msg157140/#msg157140

I cant take it seriously as its in the dump, I'll ask Spades in SF (Not to mention I am not scrolling through that entire messy load of shit thread.)

On subject now.

Plunger

Quote from: halokiller38 on 17-05-2012
~SNIP~

I cant take it seriously as its in the dump, I'll ask Spades in SF (Not to mention I am not scrolling through that entire messy load of shit thread.)

On subject now.
I don't see the point of stirring up trouble in the thread, this couldv'e been taken to SF, or PM if you really had a problem with it.

Tom

~SNIP~

Well I highly doubt your paladin ACTUALLY has a gauss gun, I HIGHLY doubt that your guy in ranger armor has a Chain Gun either. That is also to say. . . I doubt Kelse's character has "That gun", a Rocket Launcher too.

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET WHAT I WAS GETTING AT

No one cares. Stop being retarded silly

NOW THAT I'M DONE WITH MY TWO CENTS IN.

Back on topic.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Thanatos

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

onikujo

I'm reviving this thread hard.

Halley 'Squeeker' Edwards

The Winner Is - Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack

Halley 'Squeeker' Edwards
-Wandering, trying to be helpful