[MY FIRST POST~] Emi Wolf's Story.

Started by Kelse, 02-04-2012

Kelse

Emi Wolf

~~MUSIC WHILE READING~~
Fallout 3 Soundtrack - Way Back Home

Her childhood was a dark one. Early on in her life her father passed away due to the radiation near her home, he tried to do the best for her but ended up in the hole in the process, her mother was never there. Emi when she was growing up was a tough girl, she was always around the guys because she didn't like the "girly girl" attitude. She grew into a sarcastic woman, very sarcastic. She often makes jokes about "Hey, just what you need a baby carriage because you never seem to stop bitching." or something like that, while loving behind her rude side, she has been alone most of her life because of shyness. She's far from the type that's talkative and while she normally has short hair she grew it out once she made her way up to Nevada from D.C. Her father always did what was right and worked with the NCR for a good bit until she was born, that changed his life in a way that no one would ever think.

By the time she was eighteen she was living alone with no one around her, she being the shy girl she was often stayed tucked in her home or what was home to her, while a shabby place it was good enough to live in. She always had a weapon of some type around her incase of any raids or whatever, she worked as a waitress at a small place on the outskirts of town, on good days they received at most 10 people. This for her was a good day, but she often spent most of her days sitting around or listening to music or doing whatever had to be done, so was her job unless someone came in. It was the only way she could actually make money. She made 50 caps in several days at times and some days she made up to 100 which was a good day for her. She never regret the years she gave to that place because she always felt welcome there, eventually they had so little service that they had at most 3 people a day and they were forced to close down, Emi was left without a job and she was only nineteen.

She never had much money. Whatever money he had went towards food, and her home, when she saved up money, if she did. She'd usually keep it in a broken down fridge in her home, in a small drawer, if she had any left she'd share it with whoever was around if someone was in need of it.

At age twenty Emi had been making a steady income and had the essentials for living.  The things she bought: Pistol, an old combat helmet and some armor, with that, she set out alone toward the south of Nevada where she hoped to meet someone who could give her a group to stay with, she travelled for several months throughout Nevada and found no one.

She didn't find a group, she found some of the guys she used to hang out with though and they took her in for a short period of time to give her some supplies for living on, she'd been very malnourished and had some big cuts and scars from the roads and fights she'd been through. She'd gone from malnourished as it was to very malnourished, she'd gotten very sick from the amount of weight she'd lost and ended up staying with the guys for more than a period of time, she stayed with them for a few years and eventually she got a bit better and set back out on the road.

The time had come for her, she wanted to find a group to join and then she found this small town, there were some groups there and she felt she finally wanted to find a group to join and stop moseying around and living upon other people which she'd been doing for the past few years. What happens next? Well...That's the thing...There is nothing next, yet.

(That's all I've really got since I've yet to join, I do plan to join the NCR though so I'll keep this updated as time goes on.

the permaban queen.

Ket

Well, welcome to our humble FORP server.

Keep making those :) Not many people care about them these days...
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

INA7HAN

Is the picture at the top of you? But anyway on topic the story is pretty good. Though when you make a character you start with some stimpaks, a .32 pistol and some ammo. So maybe intergrate into the story how you got that and lost all that armour as you won't have it. Maybe say after the long journey and fighting it was to damaged to be used so you dumped it? But it's nice to see another person interested in Fallout Rp. So welcome

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Paintcheck

Does it matter? You guys are aware how ROLEPLAYING works right? In that one's character does not necessarily need to be the same person as one is irl?

Oh wait I'm in the Fallout boards. Never mind. Cleaned up the off topic shit. If you are not posting on Kelse's story then don't spam the topic.

Das_Uberman

Wow. Your first back story and neither of your parents were killed by raiders. I am impressed.

Th3Wastelander

Thought it was dull. sorry.

Kelse

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 03-04-2012
Wow. Your first back story and neither of your parents were killed by raiders. I am impressed.

I actually have made plenty of fallout backstories, just this is my first one here and I used yours as a template so if you see some stuff recycled from yours that because I used yours as a template for mine, and I know what you mean by the raiders killed parents thing, that's annoying because it's overused and pretty boring since you don't get any feeling at all from it. @ Th3Wastelander, I'm sorry you found it dull, I hadn't joined the server yet when I'd made that so I couldn't really say much more other than that because I had yet to join. @ INA7HAN yes, that is Emi but the problem was I made the text black and it never went back so I couldn't really change it haha.

Thanks for all the positive responses you guys! I hope to stick around here and play as much as I can!

the permaban queen.

Das_Uberman

To clarify I meant your first backstory here. It goes without saying that this is not your first given the quality.

Kelse

Ahh, thanks for the clarity and I'm glad you enjoyed it! I had fun making it as well, yes I've been around the RP scene since TacoScript back in '09 so I've really been around the block with RP.

the permaban queen.

Th3Wastelander

Quote from: Kelse on 03-04-2012
@ Th3Wastelander, I'm sorry you found it dull, I hadn't joined the server yet when I'd made that so I couldn't really say much more other than that because I had yet to join.
It isn't bad. I hope you didn't take it that way. It just doesn't stand out; Nothing all that unique. I lost interest half-way through the story.(But I did read it all.)