Soul Element: Courage

LITERACY
Common: Y
Arcane: Y

LEGACY STATUS: N

PROFICIENCY
Weapons: Maces/Hammers. Slight grasp of Light Magic
Armor: Fireproof work garb
Items/Accessories: Anvils, honing oils, and smithing tools.

RESTRICTIONS
Weapons: Swords, daggers, bows, and guns.
Armor: None
Items/Accessories: Complex technological devices.

SPECIAL EQUIPMENT / IC FEATURES:

TRAITS
Perceptive: Notices most details in within weapons and metalwork that might be flaws.
Identifier: Able to discern the properties of an item within 10 minutes of examining it.
Crafstman: Able to craft most weapons of war to high degrees of success.

FLAWS
Intimidating: His large size can be a bit of a shock to most.
One-eyed: Lost an eye in a smithing accident. Depth perception is too poor for ranged weapons.
Reclusive: Tends to keep to himself, and is usually closed off to others. Until you talk about weapons.

SKILLS:
Keen Senses [Freelancer]: +10 to listening rolls [such as overhearing people] and sight rolls. {PASSIVE}
Rest [Freelancer]: Instantly heal and recharge skills as if they rested. Obviously does not recharge itself without proper rest. {ACTIVE}
Emergency Counter [Freelancer] : If Flee is exhausted/unlisted and a roll to escape fails, your foe's next attack on you will fail. {REACTIVE}
Support [Freelancer]: Give up your turn to provide two actions to an ally on their following turn. {ACTIVE}
Desperation [Freelancer] : In a moment of hopelessness, attack your foe brutally and deal considerable damage. {ACTIVE}

SIGNATURE SKILL:
Forge Saint: Able to craft weapons of legendary status, provided he has the materials.

BACKSTORY: Goro began his life as a blacksmith in a remote Goliath village. From apprentice to craftsman, and craftsman to journeyman, Goro worked a bit slower than the other blacksmiths in his small guild. But the slow pace of his work did not bring him ill-will among his peers, as the quality of his work was laudable.

Goro took the time to test the metals he used, sharpen the blades he serviced, and examine any imperfections before any merchandise reached the guild's clientele. His keen eye and careful work became an effective means of quality control.

Goro is currently on the path to becoming a cleric.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.