Class: Sharpshooter (Gunner)

LITERACY
Common: Y
Arcane: N

LEGACY STATUS: N

PROFICIENCY
Weapons: Handguns, Shotguns, Rifles
Armor: Light armor
Items/Accessories: Uses thrown weapons to give himself an edge in combat, including Grenades, Molotovs, and Smoke Bombs.

RESTRICTIONS
Weapons: Not great at controlling the recoil of automatic weapons like his brother is.
Armor: Anything heavier than light
Items/Accessories: Any item altered with complex magics.

SPECIAL EQUIPMENT / IC FEATURES:

TRAITS
Perceptive: Has sharp eyes. Notices most details others would miss.
Patient: Not so much with other people, but he's willing to wait hours for the right shot.
Self-Sufficient: Able to rely on himself most of the time.

FLAWS
Standoffish: Pretty much rude to anyone and everyone. Not easy to get along with.
Heavy Accent: Though he speaks common, he does so with an almost incomprehensible accent.
Vindictive: Holds grudges, heavily. He'll burn bridges with anyone for perceived slights.

SKILLS:
Snipe: A very carefully aimed attack. +20 to hit.
Focus: +10 to hit for the next attack. If used twice in a row without attacking, it becomes +20. Unique in that it can be used an unlimited amount of times per battle, but the effect only stacks to +20.
Disarming Shot:A specially aimed that can disarm an opponent. -5 to hit.
Grenadier: +10 to rolls involving explosive weapons.
Traverse: Move easily in rough terrain. Cannot be Slowed.

SIGNATURE SKILL: None as of yet...

SYNCHRONIZED SKILLS: None as of yet...

BACKSTORY: Alden's story begins similar to Roble's, only it begins sooner. Having lived on Abbess 3 years prior to Roble's arrival, Alden was another orphan under the charge of Heran Nohm. Where their paths diverge, however, was on one fateful night.

During a skirmish, a horde of undead seperated Alden from his adoptive family, forcing him to run and hide from the teeth and nails that tore away his home island. While his evasion was a success, he spent months thereafter searching for Heran and Roble, to no avail.

Unbeknownst to Alden, his family had already left him for dead on that island; to them, he was just another sorrowful memory.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.