Armor: Full Plate
Items/Accessories: Shields

RESTRICTIONS
Weapons: Bows, Magic, and guns.
Armor: None
Items/Accessories: Complex technological devices, Complex magical items

SPECIAL EQUIPMENT / IC FEATURES:

TRAITS
Heroic: Willing to throw himself into danger for his allies.
Well-Trained: As a ranking knight of Almustadt, has great martial training.
Inspiring: Able to rally others to a cause and muster a group in a hurry.

FLAWS
Brooding: Changes in mood are obvious and at some times crippling to his morale, as well as the morale of those around him.
Resentful: Has a sore spot for mercenaries, and dislikes them on a fundamental level.

SKILLS:
Quick Strike [Warrior]: 'Rush forward and slash twice in succession. Roll individually for each hit. Becomes four hits if dual-wielding blades.' {ACTIVE}
Iron Rune [Shield]: 'Negate the Weapon Triangle for the user when using a shield.' {PASSIVE}
Sentinel [Warrior]: 'If someone attacks an ally, attempt to hit the attacker. Not guaranteed to succeed.' {REACTIVE}
Cover [Warrior/Cleric]: 'Roll to block an attack meant for an ally. If it 'fails', take the hit instead. Can be used up to three times per battle.' {REACTIVE}
War Cry [Warrior]: 'Draw the attention of one opponent, forcing all of their attacks to target the user for 2 turns.' {ACTIVE}
Improved Counter [Warrior/Rogue]: 'Makes it so rolling 40 above the losing roll allows a counter rather than 50 above.' {PASSIVE}

SIGNATURE SKILL:
Underdog: A feinting attack with a -20 penalty to its roll, dealing more damage based on how high the opponent rolls. Does nothing if the opponent rolls below it.

BACKSTORY:
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.