Strategy games.

Started by Gonztah, 06-10-2011

Gonztah

I was just wondering if anyone would be up for some good ol' strategy games. Like Age of Empires 2 or Dawn of War dark crusade.

I got a bunch of other ones like: Age of Mythology and its expansion, Empire earth 2, Men of War, Praetorians, Star wars empire at war and its expansion, Star wars galactic battlegrounds and clone campaigns, Stronghold crusader and Stronghold crusader extreme and last but not least World in Conflict Soviet assault. I also have a couple of other ones around here that I could install.

If you have any of these great games, and feel like playing, then add me on steam: |HGN| A131891 Or add me on Gameranger: Gonztah

I use Gameranger and Hamachi to play these. (I prefer Gameranger tho)

And hey: More players=Bigger games=More fun.
Please be gentle  ;D

INA7HAN

Hmm i have dark crusade but im not very good on it. I play for fun more than winning. But i need to make a new account forgot my password on it and nickname

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Gonztah

Quote from: INA7HAN on 07-10-2011
Hmm i have dark crusade but im not very good on it. I play for fun more than winning. But i need to make a new account forgot my password on it and nickname

We can play it through gameranger so you wont have to make a new account on it. Also I ain't that good either.

INA7HAN

I would rather play it through steam tbh.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive