Star wars the old republic

Started by INA7HAN, 11-11-2012

INA7HAN

Well the MMO is going free to play on the 15th of November 2012 (In four days) so does anyone want to form a guild etc? I'm playing as a Republic trooper on the european roleplaying server. Not sure what it's called the server but there is only one rp server in europe so.
Maybe have lots of repulbic troopers with Jedi as the commanders?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Frostee

No, because it's gonna be bad.

INA7HAN

Quote from: Frostee on 11-11-2012
No, because it's gonna be bad.
It's actually pretty good imo I've played it f2p to lv 15

Lucky Pig

Me, Gonztah and one other guy played it too til' lvl15 and are going to start playing then... Though I don't know if we are on the same server.

INA7HAN

Quote from: Lucky Piig on 11-11-2012
Me, Gonztah and one other guy played it too til' lvl15 and are going to start playing then... Though I don't know if we are on the same server.
Tell me what server it is please? Next time I go on I will post my server also

Lucky Pig

I think its nightmare lands or something.

Bl★ck Star

I might look into this.

justinmc24

Swtor failed.. I played up a Jedi Guardian to 50 and a Bounty Hunter to 50. It was so boring.. I miss Star Wars Galaxies.

Ragolution

Making my own guild

sith-only

Renal Failure

KingArthur

i made a bounty hunter named brobafett... come at me bros

Picto Wolf

Meh I got four chars to 50 and I do not plan on going back as the restrictions are horrible. 3 war zones per week unless you buy a pass is kinda retarded along with other restrictions.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

SGT-Spartans

I really wouldnt recommend investing time into this game...Its really a singleplayer game in a multiplayer world. Its repetitive, and the only enjoyable aspect of it is the storyline. It is nothing like Star Wars Galaxies and its almost linear in the way you play through it.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

INA7HAN

Quote from: Ragolution on 11-11-2012
Making my own guild

sith-only

Renal Failure
Why U no join republic?

Ragolution

Quote from: INA7HAN on 12-11-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 11-11-2012
Making my own guild

sith-only

Renal Failure
Why U no join republic?

Then it'd have to be called Omega Butthurt

Paintcheck

Quote from: Picto Wolf on 11-11-2012
Meh I got four chars to 50 and I do not plan on going back as the restrictions are horrible. 3 war zones per week unless you buy a pass is kinda retarded along with other restrictions.

Why the fuck would you WANT to do more than 3 WZ per week, PVP in TOR is easily the worst part of it.

I'm Empire side on the Ebon Hawk with a level 50 Sith Warrior and a level 30something Bounty Hunter which is the most populated RP server at the moment if memory serves. I think Zombiehunta was going to join up when F2P happened and I know Tom was thinking about it also. The F2P restrictions are ridiculous because EA cannot into success but it's something like $5 to get most of them lifted and the stories are all pretty good.

It's a pretty standard MMO, not really sure why there is so much hate surrounding it other than EA's initial hubris about how it was going to bury WoW in a month. Sure it wasn't the crazy awesome brand new MMO defining etc. etc. but it's far from bad.

Frostee

Alright, I changed my mine. SWTOR is fucking awesome.

Steven :D

Quote from: Frostee on 02-12-2012
Alright, I changed my mine. SWTOR is fucking awesome.
scrub

INA7HAN

Level 27 Republic trooper Vanguard, PMC guild and a good IC character going you jelly?

Maxi96203

Quote from: INA7HAN on 02-12-2012
Level 27 Republic trooper Vanguard, PMC guild and a good IC character going you jelly?

No because you're not a level 50 Sith Marauder with a solid IC character and a freeform RP reputation as well as a Empire-based militant guild to rely on for active roleplay.

noob.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Frostee