Rise Of Nations

Started by ThY, 01-08-2011

ThY

http://www.youtube.com/v/fWaW0fqvdgM&feature=related

QuoteHere comes Rise of Nations an epic, historical, real-time strategy game. For the first time, gamers will experience the pulse-pounding thrill and speed of real-time gaming combined with the epic scope and depth of turn-based strategy games. The game brings to life 6,000 years of history from the ancient age to the information age - not just in warfare but in city building, trade and diplomacy. Despite the long timeline in the game, Rise of Nations is designed with the casual audience in mind, meaning gamers will be able to move through the game quickly.Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots, the expansion pack to the critically acclaimed, best-selling Rise of Nations, adds a barrage of new features to the original game. The expansion introduces six new nations, four unique single-player campaigns, more than 20 original units, new wonders and government types.

Wondering if anyone here owns this game, and if so will be willing to participate in HGN games i'll be hosting. If so, the limit would probably be the renaissance age as in the future the fun dies in my opinon, its just spam super soldiers.

RoN is 100% worth it, and is very cheap!Rise of Nations on Amazon

As my other Hamachi Rooms are completely full;
Name:RoomThY
Password:lol
Or was it "cake"? :l

Poler

My jaw drops to this when the music comes on. Is the game actually good? I've seen it on the Steam Store, but I never thought about buying it.

Bl★ck Star

I played it when I was younger, was pretty cool, but I somehow lost the interest in the Game.

Steven :D

I may get it, Thy.