Planetside 2

Started by INA7HAN, 02-07-2013

INA7HAN

So I'm sure everyone already knows/is aware of Planetside 2's existance, so the question is who's interested in making a guild on it for HGN folks to team up and play? It's f2p so everyone can get it gotta keep the HGN folks with something to shoot and gear to buy.

Only question remains though if people like the idea and what to create a guild. What faction do we go as?

Terran Republic: Projectile based weaponry with lowish damage and going mainly for high rate of fire. Basically firing as many bullets into a target as possible. "The Terrans are conservative imperialists determined to bring the chaotic elements of human civilization under their own sawy"

New Conglomerate: Projectile based weaponry with higher damage weapons compared to the Terran Republic with a lower rate of fire which gives them better control over longer distant fighting. "The New Conglomerate are a group of libertarian rebels demanding greater freedom from the authoritarian rule of the Terran Republic".

Vanu Sovereignty: High tech laser/plasma based weapons I guess fast and agile. "The Vanu are a Cult of Platoic Republicans vowed to transcend humanity's limitations through the application of technology".

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Knife_cz

Pay2win, not worth my time

Silver Knight

When i was playing a few months ago i only played as Vanu. The purple high-tech guys are what i played in the orginal planetside.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

Quote from: SilverKnight on 02-07-2013When i was playing a few months ago i only played as Vanu. The purple high-tech guys are what i played in the orginal planetside 2.
Finnaly I can agree with you on something
Vanu master race, bow before the latest fashiona and accept the Latex.
Purple is the pimp color, throw away your red n' blue clothes!

INA7HAN

NC superiourity never bow before purple faggots no surrender

Knife_cz

Quote from: INA7HAN on 02-07-2013NC superiourity never bow before purple faggots no surrender
You're fighting with Terrans for Freedom, so shush ignore us while we learn you about wisdom we found from aliens.

misreaded;edited

Silver Knight

They need to change the name to continent side since it's nothing to do with space now :S

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

INA7HAN

Quote from: knife_cz on 02-07-2013
Quote from: INA7HAN on 02-07-2013NC superiourity never bow before purple faggots no surrender
You're fighting with Terrans for Freedom, so fuq off with bowing M8
do you even canon
I fight Terrans! I fight for Freedom because a miserable free man is better than a contented slave!

Vortigoat

Terran Republic brings order, enlist today!

Paintcheck

For a free to play game it's not bad but it's not really that great either. Played it for about 2 hours attacking a base, got bored due to the stupid "impenetrable energy shields around the capture point until you find the generator" ruining any sort of momentum and then never played again.

There are many better options for combined arms FPS games but this is probably the best free one.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Paintcheck on 02-07-2013For a free to play game it's not bad but it's not really that great either. Played it for about 2 hours attacking a base, got bored due to the stupid "impenetrable energy shields around the capture point until you find the generator" ruining any sort of momentum and then never played again. There are many better options for combined arms FPS games but this is probably the best free one.
Well aye, that's quite a boring, but when you're defending with that MAX thing, having a mounted AA guns..well it's like you're a walking AA!
It's fun to shoot down planes :>

But I have to admit, the start is kinda..hard. The default rifle as Infiltrator is just awful (Or atleast as Vanu), so I suggest to play any other class till you get enough money to unlock atleast the one for 100 Credits. But then it's just smooth really. Default weapons for other classes seem to be quite effective.

Knife_cz

I'll be at server Ceres, playing as glorious Vanu.
Here have a random screenshot